Air India Recruitment 2021 – various Chief Financial Officer Vacancy | Last date: 21-10-2021 | Apply Offline @http://www.airindia.in/ – Apply Online
Air India Recruitment 2021: Air India Limited has decided to hire various Chief Financial Officer posts in New Delhi, Chennai, Mumbai, Kolkata. The Offline application started from 06-10-2021 to 21-10-2021. The official notification and application details will be available at http://www.airindia.in/ .
The Air India will conduct the selection process on a Interview basis. Candidates should check the details about qualification, age limit requirements, selection, and salary details in the post below. please share our website with your all friends.
|Air India Limited Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Board name||Air India Limited|
|Category type||Central government jobs|
|No of post||various|
|Vacancies name||Chief Financial Officer|
|Location||New Delhi, Chennai, Mumbai, Kolkata|
Qualification requirements details of Air India Recruitment 2021
|Post name||No of post|
|Chief Financial Officer||various|
The candidates should finish Degree at any university or educational board.
- Chief Financial Officer : Post Graduate
Age limit details
The candidate’s age limit should Up to 50 Years. please refer to the official advertisement on the official site.
- Chief Financial Officer : Up to 50 Years
The basic pay scale salary will be Up to Rs.140000.
- Chief Financial Officer : Rs.1,40,000/- per month
The selection process will be hosted by a Interview.
The application should be sent via Offline mode and Application fees: Rs.500/- will be charged.
|OFFICIAL APPLICATION||APPLY NOW|
|DOWNLOAD OUR APP||DOWNLOAD|
|GET JOB ALERT||SUBSCRIBE NOW|
Steps to send your application to Air India Recruitment 2021
- Steps To Apply in Offline mode
- Go to the official website or download the notification form
- Read and check your eligibility details
- Download the notification and the application will be available
- Fill with your details and print it
- Cover with brown color envelope cover and send it to the given postal address