CUTN Recruitment 2021 – Various Assistant Professor, Attendant Vacancy | Last date: 13-10-2021 | Apply Online @https://cutn.ac.in – Apply Online
CUTN Recruitment 2021: Central University of Tamil Nadu (CUTN) has decided to hire Various Assistant Professor, Attendant posts in Tiruvarur, Tamil Nadu. The Online application started from 05-10-2021 to 13-10-2021. The official notification and application details will be available at https://cutn.ac.in.
The CUTN will conduct the selection process on a Written Exam, Certification Verification, Direct Interview basis. Candidates should check the details about qualification, age limit requirements, selection, and salary details in the post below. please share our website with your all friends.
|Central University of Tamil Nadu (CUTN) Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Board name||Central University of Tamil Nadu (CUTN)|
|Category type||University Jobs|
|No of post||Various|
|Vacancies name||Assistant Professor, Attendant|
|Location||Tiruvarur, Tamil Nadu|
Qualification requirements details of CUTN Recruitment 2021
|Post name||No of post|
- Assistant Professor : Post-Graduation, P.hd
- Office Attendant : +2 / Diploma
- Clerical Staff : Any Degree
Age limit details
The candidate’s age limit should Check Notification. please refer to the official advertisement on the official site.
- Assistant Professor : Check Notification
- Office Attendant : Check Notification
- Clerical Staff : Check Notification
The basic pay scale salary will be Up to Rs.15000.
- Assistant Professor : Rs.15,000/- Per month
- Office Attendant : Rs.10,000/- Per month
- Clerical Staff : Rs.12,000/- Per month
The selection process will be hosted by a Written Exam, Certification Verification, Direct Interview.
The application should be sent via Online mode and Application fees: No fees will be charged.
Email id to send resume: firstname.lastname@example.org
|OFFICIAL APPLICATION||APPLY NOW|
|DOWNLOAD OUR APP||DOWNLOAD|
|GET JOB ALERT||SUBSCRIBE NOW|
Steps to send your application to CUTN Recruitment 2021
- Steps To Apply in Online mode
- Go to the official website or download the notification form
- Read and check your eligibility details
- Download the notification and the application will be available
- Fill with your details and and click submit button
- Pay your application fees if applicable