NIRT Chennai Recruitment 2021 – 02 DEO, Project Assistant Vacancy | Last date: 12-10-2021 | Apply Online @http://www.nirt.res.in/ – Apply Online
NIRT Chennai Recruitment 2021: National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis has decided to hire 02 DEO, Project Assistant posts in Chennai, Tamil Nadu. The Online application started from 12-10-2021 to 12-10-2021. The official notification and application details will be available at http://www.nirt.res.in/.
The NIRT Chennai will conduct the selection process on a Skill Test, Interview basis. Candidates should check the details about qualification, age limit requirements, selection, and salary details in the post below. please share our website with your all friends.
|National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Board name||National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis|
|Category type||Tamil Nadu jobs|
|No of post||02|
|Vacancies name||DEO, Project Assistant|
|Location||Chennai, Tamil Nadu|
Qualification requirements details of NIRT Chennai Recruitment 2021
|Post name||No of post|
|Data Entry Operator||1|
|Senior Project Assistant||1|
- Data Entry Operator : 12th Standard
- Senior Project Assistant : 12th Standard
Age limit details
The candidate’s age limit should Up to 28 years. please refer to the official advertisement on the official site.
- Data Entry Operator : Up to 28 years
- Senior Project Assistant : Up to 28 years
The basic pay scale salary will be Up to Rs.18000.
- Data Entry Operator : Rs.18,000 per month
- Senior Project Assistant : Rs.17,000 per month
The selection process will be hosted by a Skill Test, Interview.
The application should be sent via Online mode and Application fees: No fees will be charged.
ICMR-National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis, No: 1 Mayor Satyamoorthy Road, Chetpet, Chennai-600031
|OFFICIAL APPLICATION||APPLY NOW|
|DOWNLOAD OUR APP||DOWNLOAD|
|GET JOB ALERT||SUBSCRIBE NOW|
Steps to send your application to NIRT Chennai Recruitment 2021
- Steps To Apply in Online mode
- Go to the official website or download the notification form
- Read and check your eligibility details
- Download the notification and the application will be available
- Fill with your details and and click submit button
- Pay your application fees if applicable