NCC Trichy Recruitment 2021 – 03 Driver, Office Assistant Vacancy | Last date: 05-11-2021 | Apply Offline @https://www.tn.gov.in/ – Apply Online
NCC Trichy Recruitment 2021: National Cadet Corps, Trichy has decided to hire 03 Driver, Office Assistant posts in Tiruchirappalli, Tamil Nadu. The Offline application started from 30-09-2021 to 05-11-2021. The official notification and application details will be available at https://www.tn.gov.in/.
The NCC Trichy will conduct the selection process on a Written Exam/Interview basis. Candidates should check the details about qualification, age limit requirements, selection, and salary details in the post below. please share our website with your all friends.
|National Cadet Corps, Trichy Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Board name||National Cadet Corps, Trichy|
|Category type||Tamil Nadu jobs|
|No of post||03|
|Vacancies name||Driver, Office Assistant|
|Location||Tiruchirappalli, Tamil Nadu|
Qualification requirements details of NCC Trichy Recruitment 2021
|Post name||No of post|
The candidates should finish 8th at any university or educational board.
- Driver : 8th Standard with a Light & Heavy Driving License and 3 years experience
- Office Assistant : 8th Standard
Age limit details
The candidate’s age limit should 18 to 32 years. please refer to the official advertisement on the official site.
- Driver : 18 to 32 years
- Office Assistant : 18 to 32 years
The basic pay scale salary will be Up to Rs.19500.
- Driver : Rs.19,500 to Rs.62,000 per month
- Office Assistant : Rs.15,700 to Rs.50,000 per month
The selection process will be hosted by a Written Exam/Interview.
The application should be sent via Offline mode and Application fees: No fees will be charged.
NCC Group Headquarters, No.4 1st Floor, Subramanian Building, Promenade Road, Cantonment, Tiruchirappalli-620001
|OFFICIAL APPLICATION||APPLY NOW|
|DOWNLOAD OUR APP||DOWNLOAD|
|GET JOB ALERT||SUBSCRIBE NOW|
Steps to send your application to NCC Trichy Recruitment 2021
- Steps To Apply in Offline mode
- Go to the official website or download the notification form
- Read and check your eligibility details
- Download the notification and the application will be available
- Fill with your details and print it
- Cover with brown color envelope cover and send it to the given postal address