TNPSC Recruitment 2021 – 04 Architectural/Planning Assistant VacancyBy: Harshini | Last updated on: September 25th, 2021 at 1:19 pm
TNPSC Recruitment 2021 – 04 Architectural/Planning Assistant Vacancy | Last date: 23-10-2021 | Apply Online @https://www.tn.gov.in/ – Apply Online
TNPSC Recruitment 2021: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has decided to hire 04 Architectural/Planning Assistant posts in Chennai, Tamil Nadu. The Online application started from 24-09-2021 to 23-10-2021. The official notification and application details will be available at https://www.tn.gov.in/.
The TNPSC will conduct the selection process on a Written exam,Certificate verification, Direct Interview basis. Candidates should check the details about qualification, age limit requirements, selection, and salary details in the post below. please share our website with your all friends.
|Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Board name||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Category type||Tamil Nadu jobs|
|No of post||04|
|Vacancies name||Architectural/Planning Assistant|
|Location||Chennai, Tamil Nadu|
Qualification requirements details of TNPSC Recruitment 2021
|Post name||No of post|
- Architectural/Planning Assistant : B.Sc, BE/B.Tech, M.Sc
Age limit details
The candidate’s age limit should 30 Years. please refer to the official advertisement on the official site.
- Architectural/Planning Assistant : 30 Years
The basic pay scale salary will be Up to Rs.119500.
- Architectural/Planning Assistant : Rs.37,700 to Rs.119,500 per month
The selection process will be hosted by a Written exam,Certificate verification, Direct Interview.
The application should be sent via Online mode and Application fees: Rs.150 for SC/ST/PWD Rs.300 for others will be charged.
|OFFICIAL APPLICATION||APPLY NOW|
|DOWNLOAD OUR APP||DOWNLOAD|
|GET JOB ALERT||SUBSCRIBE NOW|
Steps to send your application to TNPSC Recruitment 2021
- Steps To Apply in Online mode
- Go to the official website or download the notification form
- Read and check your eligibility details
- Download the notification and the application will be available
- Fill with your details and and click submit button
- Pay your application fees if applicable