CUTN Recruitment 2021 – 01 Junior Research Fellow VacancyBy: Harshini | Last updated on: September 23rd, 2021 at 9:21 pm
CUTN Recruitment 2021 – 01 Junior Research Fellow Vacancy | Last date: 07-10-2021 | Apply Offline @https://cutn.ac.in/ – Apply Online
CUTN Recruitment 2021: Central University of Tamil Nadu has decided to hire 01 Junior Research Fellow posts in Thiruvarur, Tamil Nadu. The Offline application started from 22-09-2021 to 07-10-2021. The official notification and application details will be available at https://cutn.ac.in/.
The CUTN will conduct the selection process on a Written exam,Certificate verification, Direct Interview basis. Candidates should check the details about qualification, age limit requirements, selection, and salary details in the post below. please share our website with your all friends.
|Central University of Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Board name||Central University of Tamil Nadu|
|Category type||University Jobs|
|No of post||01|
|Vacancies name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Location||Thiruvarur, Tamil Nadu|
Qualification requirements details of CUTN Recruitment 2021
|Post name||No of post|
|Junior Research Fellow||01|
- Junior Research Fellow : Graduate in M.Sc or M.Phil in Physics/Applied Physics or M.Tech in Materials Science
Age limit details
The candidate’s age limit should 18 Years. please refer to the official advertisement on the official site.
- Junior Research Fellow : 18 Years
The basic pay scale salary will be Up to Rs.31000.
- Junior Research Fellow : Rs.31,000 per month
The selection process will be hosted by a Written exam,Certificate verification, Direct Interview.
The application should be sent via Offline mode and Application fees: Nil will be charged.
Dr. K. Sethuraman, Associate Professor, Department of Material Science, School of Technology, Central University of Tamil Nadu, Thiruvarur-610005
|OFFICIAL APPLICATION||APPLY NOW|
|DOWNLOAD OUR APP||DOWNLOAD|
|GET JOB ALERT||SUBSCRIBE NOW|
Steps to send your application to CUTN Recruitment 2021
- Steps To Apply in Offline mode
- Go to the official website or download the notification form
- Read and check your eligibility details
- Download the notification and the application will be available
- Fill with your details and print it
- Cover with brown color envelope cover and send it to the given postal address