Sivagangai NTEP Recruitment 2021 – 04 Various District Project Coordinator, Lab Technician VacancyBy: Harshini | Last updated on: September 22nd, 2021 at 9:43 pm
Sivagangai NTEP Recruitment 2021 – 04 Various District Project Coordinator, Lab Technician Vacancy | Last date: 30-09-2021 | Apply Offline @https://tbcindia.gov.in/ – Apply Online
NTEP Recruitment 2021: National TB Elimination Program has decided to hire 04 Various District Project Coordinator, Lab Technician posts in Sivagangai. The Offline application started from 20-09-2021 to 30-09-2021. The official notification and application details will be available at https://tbcindia.gov.in/
The NTEP will conduct the selection process on a Certificate verification, Direct Interview basis. Candidates should check the details about qualification, age limit requirements, selection, and salary details in the post below. please share our website with your all friends.
|National TB Elimination Program Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Board name||National TB Elimination Program|
|Category type||Tamil Nadu jobs|
|No of post||04|
|Vacancies name||Various District Project Coordinator, Lab Technician|
Qualification requirements details of NTEP Recruitment 2021
|Post name||No of post|
|District Project Coordinator||04|
- District Project Coordinator : MBA or PG Degree
- Lab Technician : 12th Pass with Science Subject
Age limit details
The candidate’s age limit should 65 Years. please refer to the official advertisement on the official site.
- District Project Coordinator : 65 Years
- Lab Technician : 65 Years
The basic pay scale salary will be Up to Rs.20000.
- District Project Coordinator : Rs.20,000 per month
- Lab Technician : Rs.10,000 per month
The selection process will be hosted by a Certificate verification, Direct Interview.
The application should be sent via Offline mode and Application fees: Nil will be charged.
|OFFICIAL APPLICATION||APPLY NOW|
|DOWNLOAD OUR APP||DOWNLOAD|
|GET JOB ALERT||SUBSCRIBE NOW|
Steps to send your application to NTEP Recruitment 2021
- Steps To Apply in Offline mode
- Go to the official website or download the notification form
- Read and check your eligibility details
- Download the notification and the application will be available
- Fill with your details and print it
- Cover with brown color envelope cover and send it to the given postal address