Chidambaram District Government Recruitment 2021 – 21 Medical Officer, Lab Technician Vacancy | Last date: 23-09-2021 | Apply Offline @https://www.tn.gov.in – Apply Online
Chidambaram District Government Recruitment 2021: Chidambaram Government Hospital has decided to hire 21 Medical Officer, Lab Technician posts in Cuddalore, Tamil Nadu. The Offline application started from 16-09-2021 to 23-09-2021. The official notification and application details will be available at https://www.tn.gov.in.
The Chidambaram District Government will conduct the selection process on a Interview basis. Candidates should check the details about qualification, age limit requirements, selection, and salary details in the post below. please share our website with your all friends.
|Chidambaram Government Hospital Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Board name||Chidambaram Government Hospital|
|Category type||Hospital Jobs 2021|
|No of post||21|
|Vacancies name||Medical Officer, Lab Technician|
|Location||Cuddalore, Tamil Nadu|
Qualification requirements details of Chidambaram District Government Recruitment 2021
|Post name||No of post|
The candidates should finish MBBS at any university or educational board.
- Medical Officer : MBBS
- Lab Technician : Medical Laboratory & Technology
Age limit details
The candidate’s age limit should Not Mentioned. please refer to the official advertisement on the official site.
- Medical Officer : Not Mentioned
- Lab Technician : Not Mentioned
The basic pay scale salary will be Up to Rs.60000.
- Medical Officer : Rs.60,000 per month
- Lab Technician : Rs.15,000 per month
The selection process will be hosted by a Interview.
The application should be sent via Offline mode and Application fees: No fees will be charged.
Rajah Muthiah Medical College Hospital, Annamalai University, Annamalai Nagar, Chidambaram, Cuddalore-608002
|OFFICIAL APPLICATION||APPLY NOW|
|DOWNLOAD OUR APP||DOWNLOAD|
|GET JOB ALERT||SUBSCRIBE NOW|
Steps to send your application to Chidambaram District Government Recruitment 2021
- Steps To Apply in Offline mode
- Go to the official website or download the notification form
- Read and check your eligibility details
- Download the notification and the application will be available
- Fill with your details and print it
- Cover with brown color envelope cover and send it to the given postal address