Madras High Court Recruitment 2021 – 02 Judicial Member, Non-Judicial Member Vacancy | Last date: 13-09-2021 | Apply Offline @https://hcmadras.tn.nic.in – Apply Online
Madras High Court Recruitment 2021: Madras High Court (MHC) has decided to hire 02 Judicial Member, Non-Judicial Member posts in Chennai – Tamil Nadu. The Offline application started from 30-08-2021 to 13-09-2021. The official notification and application details will be available at https://hcmadras.tn.nic.in.
The Madras High Court will conduct the selection process on a Merit, Viva Voice basis. Candidates should check the details about qualification, age limit requirements, selection, and salary details in the post below. please share our website with your all friends.
|Madras High Court (MHC) Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Board name||Madras High Court (MHC)|
|Category type||Court Jobs 2021|
|No of post||02|
|Vacancies name||Judicial Member, Non-Judicial Member|
|Location||Chennai – Tamil Nadu|
Qualification requirements details of Madras High Court Recruitment 2021
|Post name||No of post|
|Non Judicial Member||01|
- Judicial Member : Degree, LLB
- Non Judicial Member : Degree, LLB
Age limit details
The candidate’s age limit should Above 18 Years. please refer to the official advertisement on the official site.
- Judicial Member : Above 18 Years
- Non Judicial Member : Above 18 Years
The basic pay scale salary will be Up to Rs.20000.
- Judicial Member : Rs.20,000 Per Month
- Non Judicial Member : Rs.20,000 Per Month
The selection process will be hosted by a Merit, Viva Voice.
The application should be sent via Offline mode and Application fees: Rs. 1000/- will be charged.
The Registrar (Recruitment), Judicial Recruitment Cell, High Court of Madras, Chennai – 600 104 – BEFORE 13TH SEPTEMBER
|OFFICIAL APPLICATION||APPLY NOW|
|DOWNLOAD OUR APP||DOWNLOAD|
|GET JOB ALERT||SUBSCRIBE NOW|
Steps to send your application to Madras High Court Recruitment 2021
- Steps To Apply in Offline mode
- Go to the official website or download the notification form
- Read and check your eligibility details
- Download the notification and the application will be available
- Fill with your details and print it
- Cover with brown color envelope cover and send it to the given postal address