NIE Chennai Recruitment 2021 – 03 Upper Division Clerk, Research Assistant, Scientist VacancyBy: InfoTechies | Last updated on: August 29th, 2021 at 4:14 pm
NIE Chennai Recruitment 2021 – 03 Upper Division Clerk, Research Assistant, Scientist Vacancy | Last date: 09-09-2021 | Apply Walkins @http://nie.gov.in/ – Apply Online
NIE Chennai Recruitment 2021: NIE Chennai has decided to hire 03 Upper Division Clerk, Research Assistant, Scientist posts in Chennai-Tamilnadu. The Walkins application started from 29-08-2021 to 09-09-2021. The official notification and application details will be available at http://nie.gov.in/.
The NIE Chennai will conduct the selection process on a Interview basis. Candidates should check the details about qualification, age limit requirements, selection, and salary details in the post below. please share our website with your all friends.
|NIE Chennai Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Board name||NIE Chennai|
|Category type||Tamil Nadu jobs|
|No of post||03|
|Vacancies name||Upper Division Clerk, Research Assistant, Scientist|
Qualification requirements details of NIE Chennai Recruitment 2021
|Post name||No of post|
|Upper Division Clerk||01|
- Upper Division Clerk : Any Degree
- Research Assistant : B.Sc,BCA,M.Sc,MCA
- Scientist-B : M.Sc
Age limit details
The candidate’s age limit should Up to 35 years. please refer to the official advertisement on the official site.
- Upper Division Clerk : Up to 33 years
- Research Assistant : Up to 33 years
- Scientist-B : Up to 35 years
The basic pay scale salary will be Up to Rs.17000 .
- Upper Division Clerk : Rs.17,000 per month
- Research Assistant : Rs.31,000 per month
- Scientist-B : Rs.48,000 per month
The selection process will be hosted by a Interview.
The application should be sent via Walkins mode and Application fees: No Fees will be charged.
|OFFICIAL APPLICATION||APPLY NOW|
|DOWNLOAD OUR APP||DOWNLOAD|
|GET JOB ALERT||SUBSCRIBE NOW|
Steps to send your application to NIE Chennai Recruitment 2021
- Steps To Apply in Offline mode
- Go to the official website or download the notification form
- Read and check your eligibility details
- Download the notification and the application will be available
- Fill with your details and print it
- Cover with brown color envelope cover and send it to the given postal address