CMC Vellore Recruitment 2021 – 04 Driver, Engineer, Electrician, Medical Officer Vacancy | Last date: 11-09-2021 | Apply Online @https://www.cmch-vellore.edu/ – Apply Online
CMC Vellore Recruitment 2021: CMC Vellore has decided to hire 04 Driver, Engineer, Electrician, Medical Officer posts in Vellore – Tamil Nadu. The Online application started from 29-08-2021 to 11-09-2021. The official notification and application details will be available at https://www.cmch-vellore.edu/.
The CMC Vellore will conduct the selection process on a Written Exam/Interview basis. Candidates should check the details about qualification, age limit requirements, selection, and salary details in the post below. please share our website with your all friends.
|CMC Vellore Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Board name||CMC Vellore|
|Category type||Tamil Nadu jobs|
|No of post||04|
|Vacancies name||Driver, Engineer, Electrician, Medical Officer|
|Location||Vellore – Tamil Nadu|
Qualification requirements details of CMC Vellore Recruitment 2021
|Post name||No of post|
- Driver : 10th Pass
- Assistant Engineer : Diploma
- Junior Electrician : ITI
- Medical Officer : MBBS
Age limit details
The candidate’s age limit should Up to 35 years . please refer to the official advertisement on the official site.
- Driver : Up to 35 years
- Assistant Engineer : Up to 30 years
- Junior Electrician : Up to 30 years
- Medical Officer : Up to 30 years
The basic pay scale salary will be Up to Rs.15000 .
- Driver : Rs.15,000 to Rs.70,000 per month
- Assistant Engineer : Rs.15,000 to Rs.70,000 per month
- Junior Electrician : Rs.15,000 to Rs.70,000 per month
- Medical Officer : Rs.15,000 to Rs.70,000 per month
The selection process will be hosted by a Written Exam/Interview.
The application should be sent via Online mode and Application fees: No Fees will be charged.
|OFFICIAL APPLICATION||APPLY NOW|
|DOWNLOAD OUR APP||DOWNLOAD|
|GET JOB ALERT||SUBSCRIBE NOW|
Steps to send your application to CMC Vellore Recruitment 2021
- Steps To Apply in Online mode
- Go to the official website or download the notification form
- Read and check your eligibility details
- Download the notification and the application will be available
- Fill with your details and and click submit button
- Pay your application fees if applicable