NPCIL Recruitment 2021 – 34 Fixed Term Engineer Vacancy | Last date: 18-09-2021 | Apply Offline @https://npcil.nic.in/ – Apply Online
NPCIL Recruitment 2021: Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) has decided to hire 34 Fixed Term Engineer posts in Tirunelveli – Tamilnadu. The Offline application started from 29-08-2021 to 18-09-2021. The official notification and application details will be available at https://npcil.nic.in/.
The NPCIL will conduct the selection process on a Written Exam, Direct Interview basis. Candidates should check the details about qualification, age limit requirements, selection, and salary details in the post below. please share our website with your all friends.
|Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Board name||Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL)|
|Category type||Central government jobs|
|No of post||34|
|Vacancies name||Fixed Term Engineer|
|Location||Tirunelveli – Tamilnadu|
Qualification requirements details of NPCIL Recruitment 2021
|Post name||No of post|
|Fixed Term Engineer||34|
The candidates should finish BE/B.Tech at any university or educational board.
- Fixed Term Engineer : B.E, B.Tech
Age limit details
The candidate’s age limit should Maximum age 35 years. please refer to the official advertisement on the official site.
- Fixed Term Engineer : Maximum age 35 years
The basic pay scale salary will be Up to Rs.61400.
- Fixed Term Engineer : Rs.61400/- Per Month
The selection process will be hosted by a Written Exam, Direct Interview.
The application should be sent via Offline mode and Application fees: no fees will be charged.
|OFFICIAL APPLICATION||APPLY NOW|
|DOWNLOAD OUR APP||DOWNLOAD|
|GET JOB ALERT||SUBSCRIBE NOW|
Steps to send your application to NPCIL Recruitment 2021
- Steps To Apply in Offline mode
- Go to the official website or download the notification form
- Read and check your eligibility details
- Download the notification and the application will be available
- Fill with your details and print it
- Cover with brown color envelope cover and send it to the given postal address