CPCL Recruitment 2021 – 10 Advanced Attendant Operator (Process) VacancyBy: InfoTechies | Last updated on: September 7th, 2021 at 6:20 pm
CPCL Recruitment 2021 – 10 Advanced Attendant Operator (Process) Vacancy | Last date: 10-09-2021 | Apply Online @www.cpcl.co.in – Apply Online
CPCL Recruitment 2021: Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited (CPCL) has decided to hire 10 Advanced Attendant Operator (Process) posts in Chennai, Tiruvallur, Tamil Nadu. The Online application started from 27-08-2021 to 10-09-2021. The official notification and application details will be available at www.cpcl.co.in.
The CPCL will conduct the selection process on a Written Exam, Certification Verification, Direct Interview basis. Candidates should check the details about qualification, age limit requirements, selection, and salary details in the post below. please share our website with your all friends.
|Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited (CPCL) Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Board name||Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited (CPCL)|
|Category type||Central government jobs|
|No of post||10|
|Vacancies name||Advanced Attendant Operator (Process)|
|Location||Chennai, Tiruvallur, Tamil Nadu|
Qualification requirements details of CPCL Recruitment 2021
|Post name||No of post|
|Advanced Attendant Operator||10|
- Advanced Attendant Operator : B.Sc, Graduate – 15 Months
Age limit details
The candidate’s age limit should Above 18 Years. please refer to the official advertisement on the official site.
- Advanced Attendant Operator : Above 18 Years
The basic pay scale salary will be Up to Rs.10000.
- Advanced Attendant Operator : Rs. 9,000 to ₹10,000/- Per Month
The selection process will be hosted by a Written Exam, Certification Verification, Direct Interview.
The application should be sent via Online mode and Application fees: No fees will be charged.
|OFFICIAL APPLICATION||APPLY NOW|
|DOWNLOAD OUR APP||DOWNLOAD|
|GET JOB ALERT||SUBSCRIBE NOW|
Steps to send your application to CPCL Recruitment 2021
- Steps To Apply in Online mode
- Go to the official website or download the notification form
- Read and check your eligibility details
- Download the notification and the application will be available
- Fill with your details and and click submit button
- Pay your application fees if applicable