Income Tax Department Recruitment 2021 – 15 Stenographer, MTS, Tax Assistant, Inspector of Income Tax Vacancy | Last date: 30-09-2021 | Apply Offline @https://www.incometaxindia.gov.in/ – Apply Online
Income Tax Department Recruitment 2021: Income Tax Department has decided to hire 15 Stenographer, MTS, Tax Assistant, Inspector of Income Tax posts in Bhubaneswar. The Offline application started from 24-08-2021 to 30-09-2021. The official notification and application details will be available at https://www.incometaxindia.gov.in/.
The Income Tax Department will conduct the selection process on a Written Exam Certification, Verification, Direct Interview basis. Candidates should check the details about qualification, age limit requirements, selection, and salary details in the post below. please share our website with your all friends.
|Income Tax Department Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Board name||Income Tax Department|
|Category type||Central Government Jobs|
|No of post||15|
|Vacancies name||Stenographer, MTS, Tax Assistant, Inspector of Income Tax|
Qualification requirements details of Income Tax Department Recruitment 2021
|Post name||No of post|
|Inspector of Income Tax||03|
The candidates should finish 10th, 12th at any university or educational board.
- Stenographer : 12th
- MTS : 10th
- Tax Assistant : Degree
- Inspector of Income Tax : Graduate
Age limit details
The candidate’s age limit should 18 to 30 years. please refer to the official advertisement on the official site.
- Stenographer : 18 to 27 years
- MTS : 18 to 25 years
- Tax Assistant : 18 to 27 years
- Inspector of Income Tax : 18 to 30 years
The basic pay scale salary will be Up to Rs.18000 .
- Stenographer : Rs. 25500 to Rs. 81100
- MTS : Rs. 18000 to Rs. 56900
- Tax Assistant : Rs. 25500 to Rs. 81100
- Inspector of Income Tax : Rs. 44900 to Rs. 142400
The selection process will be hosted by a Written Exam Certification, Verification, Direct Interview.
The application should be sent via Offline mode and Application fees: No Fees will be charged.
|OFFICIAL APPLICATION||APPLY NOW|
|DOWNLOAD OUR APP||DOWNLOAD|
|GET JOB ALERT||SUBSCRIBE NOW|
Steps to send your application to Income Tax Department Recruitment 2021
- Steps To Apply in Offline mode
- Go to the official website or download the notification form
- Read and check your eligibility details
- Download the notification and the application will be available
- Fill with your details and print it
- Cover with brown color envelope cover and send it to the given postal address