TNCSC Thanjavur Recruitment 2021 – 450 Clerk, Assistant & Watchman VacancyBy: InfoTechies | Last updated on: August 22nd, 2021 at 4:04 pm
TNCSC Thanjavur Recruitment 2021 – 450 Clerk, Assistant & Watchman Vacancy | Last date: 03-09-2021 | Apply Offline @https://www.tn.gov.in/ – Apply Online
TNCSC Thanjavur Recruitment 2021: TNCSC Thanjavur has decided to hire 450 Clerk, Assistant & Watchman posts in Thanjavur, Tamil Nadu. The Offline application started from 21-08-2021 to 03-09-2021. The official notification and application details will be available at https://www.tn.gov.in/.
The TNCSC Thanjavur will conduct the selection process on a Written Exam/Interview basis. Candidates should check the details about qualification, age limit requirements, selection, and salary details in the post below. please share our website with your all friends.
|TNCSC Thanjavur Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Board name||TNCSC Thanjavur|
|Category type||Tamil Nadu|
|No of post||450|
|Vacancies name||Clerk, Assistant & Watchman|
|Location||Thanjavur, Tamil Nadu|
Qualification requirements details of TNCSC Thanjavur Recruitment 2021
|Post name||No of post|
The candidates should finish 12th, 8th at any university or educational board.
- Record Clerk : B.Sc
- Assistant : 12th
- Watchman : 8th
Age limit details
The candidate’s age limit should Up to 32 years. please refer to the official advertisement on the official site.
- Record Clerk : Up to 32 years
- Assistant : Up to 32 years
- Watchman : Up to 32 years
The basic pay scale salary will be Up to Rs.As per Govt Rule.
- Record Clerk : As per Govt Rule
- Assistant : As per Govt Rule
- Watchman : As per Govt Rule
The selection process will be hosted by a Written Exam/Interview.
The application should be sent via Offline mode and Application fees: No Fee will be charged.
|OFFICIAL APPLICATION||APPLY NOW|
|DOWNLOAD OUR APP||DOWNLOAD|
|GET JOB ALERT||SUBSCRIBE NOW|
Steps to send your application to TNCSC Thanjavur Recruitment 2021
- Steps To Apply in Offline mode
- Go to the official website or download the notification form
- Read and check your eligibility details
- Download the notification and the application will be available
- Fill with your details and print it
- Cover with brown color envelope cover and send it to the given postal address