NIO Recruitment 2021 – 15 Junior Secretariat Assistant Vacancy | Last date: 13-09-2021 | Apply Online @www.nio.org – Apply Online
NIO Recruitment 2021: National Institute of Oceanography has decided to hire 15 Junior Secretariat Assistant posts in GOA. The Online application started from 19-08-2021 to 13-09-2021. The official notification and application details will be available at www.nio.org.
The NIO will conduct the selection process on a Interview basis. Candidates should check the details about qualification, age limit requirements, selection, and salary details in the post below. please share our website with your all friends.
|National Institute of Oceanography Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Board name||National Institute of Oceanography|
|Category type||Central Government Jobs|
|No of post||15|
|Vacancies name||Junior Secretariat Assistant|
Qualification requirements details of NIO Recruitment 2021
|Post name||No of post|
|Junior Secretariat Assistant||15|
The candidates should finish 10th, 12th, English Typing, Hindi Typing at any university or educational board.
- Junior Secretariat Assistant : 10th, 12th, English Typing, Hindi Typing
Age limit details
The candidate’s age limit should Above 28 years. please refer to the official advertisement on the official site.
- Junior Secretariat Assistant : Above 28 years
The basic pay scale salary will be Up to Rs.19900.
- Junior Secretariat Assistant : Pay Level 2 (Rs.19900- Rs.63200) Per Month
The selection process will be hosted by a Interview.
The application should be sent via Online mode and Application fees: No fees will be charged.
|OFFICIAL APPLICATION||APPLY NOW|
|DOWNLOAD OUR APP||DOWNLOAD|
|GET JOB ALERT||SUBSCRIBE NOW|
Steps to send your application to NIO Recruitment 2021
- Steps To Apply in Online mode
- Go to the official website or download the notification form
- Read and check your eligibility details
- Download the notification and the application will be available
- Fill with your details and and click submit button
- Pay your application fees if applicable