Tea Board India Recruitment 2021 – 02 Chemist, Analyst VacancyBy: InfoTechies | Last updated on: August 18th, 2021 at 8:12 pm
Tea Board India Recruitment 2021 – 02 Chemist, Analyst Vacancy | Last date: 27-08-2021 | Apply Online @http://www.teaboard.gov.in/ – Apply Online
Tea Board India Recruitment 2021: Tea Board India has decided to hire 02 Chemist, Analyst posts in Kolkata. The Online application started from 18-08-2021 to 27-08-2021. The official notification and application details will be available at http://www.teaboard.gov.in/.
The Tea Board India will conduct the selection process on a Written Exam ,Certification Verification ,Direct Interview basis. Candidates should check the details about qualification, age limit requirements, selection, and salary details in the post below. please share our website with your all friends.
|Tea Board India Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Board name||Tea Board India|
|Category type||Central government|
|No of post||02|
|Vacancies name||Chemist, Analyst|
Qualification requirements details of Tea Board India Recruitment 2021
|Post name||No of post|
The candidates should finish B.Sc, M.Sc at any university or educational board.
- Junior Chemist : B.Sc, M.Sc
- Junior Analyst : B.Sc, M.Sc
Age limit details
The candidate’s age limit should Maximum age 30 years . please refer to the official advertisement on the official site.
- Junior Chemist : Maximum age 30 years
- Junior Analyst : Maximum age 30 years
The basic pay scale salary will be Up to Rs.20000.
- Junior Chemist : Rs.20,000/- Per Month
- Junior Analyst : Rs.20,000/- Per Month
The selection process will be hosted by a Written Exam ,Certification Verification ,Direct Interview.
The application should be sent via Online mode and Application fees: No Fee will be charged.
|OFFICIAL APPLICATION||APPLY NOW|
|DOWNLOAD OUR APP||DOWNLOAD|
|GET JOB ALERT||SUBSCRIBE NOW|
Steps to send your application to Tea Board India Recruitment 2021
- Steps To Apply in Online mode
- Go to the official website or download the notification form
- Read and check your eligibility details
- Download the notification and the application will be available
- Fill with your details and and click submit button
- Pay your application fees if applicable