MIB Recruitment 2021 – 01 Joint Director Vacancy | Last date: 14-10-2021 | Apply Offline @www.mib.gov.in – Apply Online
MIB Recruitment 2021: Ministry of Information and Broadcasting has decided to hire 01 Joint Director posts in New Delhi. The Offline application started from 16-08-2021 to 14-10-2021. The official notification and application details will be available at www.mib.gov.in.
The MIB will conduct the selection process on a Written Exam / Certification Verification / Direct Interview basis. Candidates should check the details about qualification, age limit requirements, selection, and salary details in the post below. please share our website with your all friends.
Also Check: பாரத் எலெக்ட்ரானிக்ஸ் லிமிடெட் வேலைவாய்ப்பு 2023 - காலியிடம்: 12 - பதவி பெயர்: Havildar
|Ministry of Information and Broadcasting Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Board name||Ministry of Information and Broadcasting|
|Category type||Central government|
|No of post||01|
|Vacancies name||Joint Director|
Qualification requirements details of MIB Recruitment 2021
|Post name||No of post|
The candidates should finish Diploma, Graduate at any university or educational board.
- Joint Director : Diploma, Graduate
Age limit details
The candidate’s age limit should Upto 56 Years. please refer to the official advertisement on the official site.
- Joint Director : Upto 56 Years
The basic pay scale salary will be Up to Rs.67700.
- Joint Director : Rs. 37,400/- to Rs. 67,700/- with Grade pay of Rs. 8700/- Per month
The selection process will be hosted by a Written Exam / Certification Verification / Direct Interview.
Also Check: தமிழ்நாடு மாநில மனநல ஆணையம் வேலைவாய்ப்பு 2023 - காலியிடம்: 14 - பதவி பெயர்: Chairperson, Members
The application should be sent via Offline mode and Application fees: No Fee will be charged.
Room No. 125, A-Wing, Shastri Bhawan, New Delhi – 110 001
|OFFICIAL APPLICATION||APPLY NOW|
|DOWNLOAD OUR APP||DOWNLOAD|
|GET JOB ALERT||SUBSCRIBE NOW|
Steps to send your application to MIB Recruitment 2021
- Steps To Apply in Offline mode
- Go to the official website or download the notification form
- Read and check your eligibility details
- Download the notification and the application will be available
- Fill with your details and print it
- Cover with brown color envelope cover and send it to the given postal address