MIB Recruitment 2021 – 01 Joint Director Vacancy | Last date: 14-10-2021 | Apply Offline @www.mib.gov.in – Apply Online
MIB Recruitment 2021: Ministry of Information and Broadcasting has decided to hire 01 Joint Director posts in New Delhi. The Offline application started from 16-08-2021 to 14-10-2021. The official notification and application details will be available at www.mib.gov.in.
The MIB will conduct the selection process on a Written Exam / Certification Verification / Direct Interview basis. Candidates should check the details about qualification, age limit requirements, selection, and salary details in the post below. please share our website with your all friends.
|Ministry of Information and Broadcasting Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Board name||Ministry of Information and Broadcasting|
|Category type||Central government|
|No of post||01|
|Vacancies name||Joint Director|
Qualification requirements details of MIB Recruitment 2021
|Post name||No of post|
The candidates should finish Diploma, Graduate at any university or educational board.
- Joint Director : Diploma, Graduate
Age limit details
The candidate’s age limit should Upto 56 Years. please refer to the official advertisement on the official site.
- Joint Director : Upto 56 Years
The basic pay scale salary will be Up to Rs.67700.
- Joint Director : Rs. 37,400/- to Rs. 67,700/- with Grade pay of Rs. 8700/- Per month
The selection process will be hosted by a Written Exam / Certification Verification / Direct Interview.
The application should be sent via Offline mode and Application fees: No Fee will be charged.
Room No. 125, A-Wing, Shastri Bhawan, New Delhi – 110 001
|OFFICIAL APPLICATION||APPLY NOW|
|DOWNLOAD OUR APP||DOWNLOAD|
|GET JOB ALERT||SUBSCRIBE NOW|
Steps to send your application to MIB Recruitment 2021
- Steps To Apply in Offline mode
- Go to the official website or download the notification form
- Read and check your eligibility details
- Download the notification and the application will be available
- Fill with your details and print it
- Cover with brown color envelope cover and send it to the given postal address