Tiruvallur Government Hospital Recruitment 2021 – 18 Pharmacist, Lab Technician VacancyBy: InfoTechies | Last updated on: August 23rd, 2021 at 11:40 am
Government Hospital Recruitment 2021 – 18 Pharmacist, Lab technician Vacancy | Last date: 25-08-2021 | Apply Online @www.tiruvallur.nic.in – Apply Online
Government Hospital Recruitment 2021: Government Hospital has decided to hire 18 Pharmacist, Lab technicians posts in Tiruvallur. The Online application started from 14-08-2021 to 25-08-2021. The official notification and application details will be available at www.tiruvallur.nic.in.
The Government Hospital will conduct the selection process on a Shortlisting / Interview basis. Candidates should check the details about qualification, age limit requirements, selection, and salary details in the post below. please share our website with your all friends.
|Government Hospital Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Board name||Government Hospital|
|Category type||TN Jobs|
|No of post||18|
|Vacancies name||Pharmacist, Lab technician|
Qualification requirements details of Government Hospital Recruitment 2021
|Post name||No of post|
The candidates should finish D.Pharm DMLT at any university or educational board.
- Pharmacist : D.Pharm DMLT
- Lab Technician : D.Pharm DMLT
- Microcontroller : D.Pharm DMLT
Age limit details
The candidate’s age limit should Check Advertisement. please refer to the official advertisement on the official site.
- Pharmacist : Check Advertisement
- Lab Technician : Check Advertisement
- Microcontroller : Check Advertisement
The basic pay scale salary will be Up to Rs.12000.
- Pharmacist : Rs.12000/- pm
- Lab Technician : Rs.12000/- pm
- Microcontroller : Rs.12000/- pm
The selection process will be hosted by a Shortlisting / Interview.
The application should be sent via Online mode and Application fees: No Fee will be charged.
|OFFICIAL APPLICATION||APPLY NOW|
|DOWNLOAD OUR APP||DOWNLOAD|
|GET JOB ALERT||SUBSCRIBE NOW|
Steps to send your application to Government Hospital Recruitment 2021
- Steps To Apply in Online mode
- Go to the official website or download the notification form
- Read and check your eligibility details
- Download the notification and the application will be available
- Fill with your details and and click submit button
- Pay your application fees if applicable