PFRDA Recruitment 2021 – 14 Assistant Manager VacancyBy: InfoTechies | Last updated on: August 14th, 2021 at 5:34 pm
PFRDA Recruitment 2021 – 14 Assistant Manager Vacancy | Last date: 16-08-2021 | Apply Online @www.pfrda.org.in – Apply Online
PFRDA Recruitment 2021: Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority has decided to hire 14 Assistant Manager posts in New Delhi. The Online application started from 13-08-2021 to 16-08-2021. The official notification and application details will be available at www.pfrda.org.in.
The PFRDA will conduct the selection process on a Written Exam / Certification Verification / Direct Interview basis. Candidates should check the details about qualification, age limit requirements, selection, and salary details in the post below. please share our website with your all friends.
|Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Board name||Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority|
|Category type||Central government|
|No of post||14|
|Vacancies name||Assistant Manager|
Qualification requirements details of PFRDA Recruitment 2021
|Post name||No of post|
The candidates should finish Degree in Engineering, Graduate at any university or educational board.
- Assistant Manager : Degree in Engineering, Graduate
Age limit details
The candidate’s age limit should Upto 30 Years. please refer to the official advertisement on the official site.
- Assistant Manager : Upto 30 Years
The basic pay scale salary will be Up to Rs.20000.
- Assistant Manager : Rs. 28150-1550(4)-34350-1750(7)-46600 EB1750(4)-53600- 2000(1)-55600 (17 years)
The selection process will be hosted by a Written Exam / Certification Verification / Direct Interview.
The application should be sent via Online mode and Application fees: General/ OBC Rs. 800/- SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Serviceman Nil will be charged.
|OFFICIAL APPLICATION||APPLY NOW|
|DOWNLOAD OUR APP||DOWNLOAD|
|GET JOB ALERT||SUBSCRIBE NOW|
Steps to send your application to PFRDA Recruitment 2021
- Steps To Apply in Online mode
- Go to the official website or download the notification form
- Read and check your eligibility details
- Download the notification and the application will be available
- Fill with your details and and click submit button
- Pay your application fees if applicable