DST Recruitment 2021 – 13 Scientist VacancyBy: InfoTechies | Last updated on: August 13th, 2021 at 6:39 pm
DST Recruitment 2021 – 13 Scientist Vacancy | Last date: 14-10-2021 | Apply Online @dst.gov.in – Apply Online
DST Recruitment 2021: Department of Science and Technology has decided to hire 13 Scientist posts in India. The Online application started from 15-08-2021 to 14-10-2021. The official notification and application details will be available at dst.gov.in.
The DST will conduct the selection process on a Interview/Shortlisting basis. Candidates should check the details about qualification, age limit requirements, selection, and salary details in the post below. please share our website with your all friends.
|Department of Science and Technology Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Board name||Department of Science and Technology|
|Category type||Central government|
|No of post||13|
Qualification requirements details of DST Recruitment 2021
|Post name||No of post|
The candidates should finish Bachelor of Degree/Master Degree/B.E at any university or educational board.
- Scientist ‘C’ : Bachelor of Degree/Master Degree/B.E
- Scientist ‘D : Bachelor of Degree/Master Degree/B.E
- Scientist ‘F : Bachelor of Degree/Master Degree/B.E
Age limit details
The candidate’s age limit should 35 Years to 50 Years. please refer to the official advertisement on the official site.
- Scientist ‘C’ : 35 Years to 50 Years
- Scientist ‘D : 35 Years to 50 Years
- Scientist ‘F : 35 Years to 50 Years
The basic pay scale salary will be Up to Rs.60000.
- Scientist ‘C’ : Rs.131100/-Rs.216600/- Per Month
- Scientist ‘D : Rs.78800/-Rs.209200/- Per Month
- Scientist ‘F : Rs.131100/-Rs.216600/- Per Month
The selection process will be hosted by a Interview/Shortlisting.
The application should be sent via Online mode and Application fees: No fees will be charged.
|OFFICIAL APPLICATION||APPLY NOW|
|DOWNLOAD OUR APP||DOWNLOAD|
|GET JOB ALERT||SUBSCRIBE NOW|
Steps to send your application to DST Recruitment 2021
- Steps To Apply in Online mode
- Go to the official website or download the notification form
- Read and check your eligibility details
- Download the notification and the application will be available
- Fill with your details and and click submit button
- Pay your application fees if applicable