UIDAI Recruitment 2021 – 04 Private Secretary Vacancy | Last date: 23-09-2021 | Apply Offline @www.uidai.gov.in – Apply Online
UIDAI Recruitment 2021: Unique Identification Authority of India has decided to hire 04 Private Secretary posts in Chandigarh. The Offline application started from 06-08-2021 to 23-09-2021. The official notification and application details will be available at www.uidai.gov.in.
The UIDAI will conduct the selection process on a Deputation Basis / Interview basis. Candidates should check the details about qualification, age limit requirements, selection, and salary details in the post below. please share our website with your all friends.
|Unique Identification Authority of India Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Board name||Unique Identification Authority of India|
|Category type||Central government|
|No of post||04|
|Vacancies name||Private Secretary|
Qualification requirements details of UIDAI Recruitment 2021
|Post name||No of post|
|Assistant Accounts Officer||Various|
The candidates should finish Any Degree at any university or educational board.
- Private Secretary : Any Degree
- Assistant Accounts Officer : Any Degree
Age limit details
The candidate’s age limit should Upto 56 Years. please refer to the official advertisement on the official site.
- Private Secretary : Upto 56 Years
- Assistant Accounts Officer : Upto 56 Years
The basic pay scale salary will be Up to Rs.15000.
- Private Secretary : Check Advertisement
- Assistant Accounts Officer : Check Advertisement
The selection process will be hosted by a Deputation Basis / Interview.
The application should be sent via Offline mode and Application fees: No Fee will be charged.
Assistant Director General (HR), Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI), Regional Office, SCO 95-98, Sector 17-B, Chandigarh — 160017
|OFFICIAL APPLICATION||APPLY NOW|
|DOWNLOAD OUR APP||DOWNLOAD|
|GET JOB ALERT||SUBSCRIBE NOW|
Steps to send your application to UIDAI Recruitment 2021
- Steps To Apply in Offline mode
- Go to the official website or download the notification form
- Read and check your eligibility details
- Download the notification and the application will be available
- Fill with your details and print it
- Cover with brown color envelope cover and send it to the given postal address