IOCL Recruitment 2021 – 480 Trade Apprentice and Technician Apprentice Vacancy | Last date: 28-08-2021 | Apply Online @www.iocl.com – Apply Online
IOCL Recruitment 2021: Indian Oil Corporation Limited has decided to hire 480 Trade Apprentice and Technician Apprentice posts in Tamilnadu, Puducherry, Karnataka, Kerala, Andhra Pradesh & Telangana. The Online application started from 13-08-2021 to 28-08-2021. The official notification and application details will be available at www.iocl.com.
The IOCL will conduct the selection process on a Written test basis. Candidates should check the details about qualification, age limit requirements, selection, and salary details in the post below. please share our website with your all friends.
|Indian Oil Corporation Limited Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Board name||Indian Oil Corporation Limited|
|Category type||Central government|
|No of post||480|
|Vacancies name||Trade Apprentice and Technician Apprentice|
Qualification requirements details of IOCL Recruitment 2021
|Post name||No of post|
The candidates should finish 12th, ITI, Diploma, Graduate at any university or educational board.
- Trade Apprentice : 12th, ITI, Diploma, Graduate
- Technician Apprentice : 12th, ITI, Diploma, Graduate
Age limit details
The candidate’s age limit should Up to 18 to 24 Years. please refer to the official advertisement on the official site.
- Trade Apprentice : Upto 18 to 24 Years
- Technician Apprentice : Upto 18 to 24 Years
The basic pay scale salary will be Up to Rs.10000.
- Trade Apprentice : Check Advertisement
- Technician Apprentice : Check Advertisement
The selection process will be hosted by a Written test.
The application should be sent via Online mode and Application fees: No Fee will be charged.
|OFFICIAL APPLICATION||APPLY NOW|
|DOWNLOAD OUR APP||DOWNLOAD|
|GET JOB ALERT||SUBSCRIBE NOW|
Steps to send your application to IOCL Recruitment 2021
- Steps To Apply in Online mode
- Go to the official website or download the notification form
- Read and check your eligibility details
- Download the notification and the application will be available
- Fill with your details and and click submit button
- Pay your application fees if applicable