MP High Court Recruitment 2021 – 61 Junior Judicial Assistant, Stenographer, Horticulturist Vacancy | Last date: 30-08-2021 | Apply Online @www.mphc.gov.in – Apply Online
MP High Court Recruitment 2021: MP High Court has decided to hire 61 Junior Judicial Assistant, Stenographer, Horticulturist posts in Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh. The Online application started from 11-08-2021 to 30-08-2021. The official notification and application details will be available at www.mphc.gov.in.
The MP High Court will conduct the selection process on a Written Exam / Mock Test / Interview basis. Candidates should check the details about qualification, age limit requirements, selection, and salary details in the post below. please share our website with your all friends.
|MP High Court Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Board name||MP High Court|
|Category type||Central government|
|No of post||61|
|Vacancies name||Junior Judicial Assistant, Stenographer, Horticulturist|
Qualification requirements details of MP High Court Recruitment 2021
|Post name||No of post|
|Junior Judicial Assistant||54|
The candidates should finish Any Degree, B.Sc at any university or educational board.
Age limit details
The candidate’s age limit should Up to 18 to 40 Years. please refer to the official advertisement on the official site.
- Horticulturist : Upto 18 to 40 Years
- Junior Judicial Assistant : Upto 18 to 40 Years
- Stenographer : Upto 18 to 40 Years
The basic pay scale salary will be Up to Rs.34800.
- Horticulturist : Rs.9,300 to Rs.34,800 per month
- Junior Judicial Assistant : Rs.5,200 to Rs.20,200 per month
- Stenographer : Rs.5,200 to Rs.20,200 per month
The selection process will be hosted by a Written Exam / Mock Test / Interview .
The application should be sent via Online mode and Application fees: General-Rs.922.16 SC/ST/PWD-Rs.722.16 will be charged.
|OFFICIAL APPLICATION||APPLY NOW|
|DOWNLOAD OUR APP||DOWNLOAD|
|GET JOB ALERT||SUBSCRIBE NOW|
Steps to send your application to MP High Court Recruitment 2021
- Steps To Apply in Online mode
- Go to the official website or download the notification form
- Read and check your eligibility details
- Download the notification and the application will be available
- Fill with your details and and click submit button
- Pay your application fees if applicable