NTPC Recruitment 2021 – 47 Medical Specialist, Assistant Vacancy | Last date: 02-09-2021 | Apply Online @www.ntpccareers.net – Apply Online
NTPC Recruitment 2021: National Thermal Power Corporation has decided to hire 47 Medical Specialist, Assistant posts in New Delhi. The Online application started from 11-08-2021 to 02-09-2021. The official notification and application details will be available at www.ntpccareers.net.
The NTPC will conduct the selection process on a Written Exam / Certification Verification / Direct Interview basis. Candidates should check the details about qualification, age limit requirements, selection, and salary details in the post below. please share our website with your all friends.
|National Thermal Power Corporation Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Board name||National Thermal Power Corporation|
|Category type||Central government|
|No of post||47|
|Vacancies name||Medical Specialist, Assistant|
Qualification requirements details of NTPC Recruitment 2021
|Post name||No of post|
The candidates should finish Graduate at any university or educational board.
- Medical Specialist : Graduate
- Assistant Officer : Graduate
Age limit details
The candidate’s age limit should be Check Advertisement. please refer to the official advertisement on the official site.
- Medical Specialist : Check Advertisement
- Assistant Officer : Check Advertisement
The basic pay scale salary will be Up to Rs.70000.
- Medical Specialist : E3 grade: Rs.60000- 180000 E4 grade: Rs.70000- 200000/- PM
- Assistant Officer : E0 grade: Rs.30000- 120000/- PM
The selection process will be hosted by a Written Exam / Certification Verification / Direct Interview.
The application should be sent via Online mode and Application fees: No Fee will be charged.
|OFFICIAL APPLICATION||APPLY NOW|
|DOWNLOAD OUR APP||DOWNLOAD|
|GET JOB ALERT||SUBSCRIBE NOW|
Steps to send your application to NTPC Recruitment 2021
- Steps To Apply in Online mode
- Go to the official website or download the notification form
- Read and check your eligibility details
- Download the notification and the application will be available
- Fill with your details and and click submit button
- Pay your application fees if applicable