Indian Navy Recruitment 2021 – 22 Civil Motor Driver & Pest Control Worker Vacancy | Last date: 26-08-2021 | Apply Online @www.joinindiannavy.gov.in – Apply Online
Indian Navy Recruitment 2021: Indian Navy has decided to hire 22 Civil Motor Driver & Pest Control Worker posts in Kerala. The Online application started from 09-08-2021 to 26-08-2021. The official notification and application details will be available at www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
The Indian Navy will conduct the selection process on a Written Exam/Interview basis. Candidates should check the details about qualification, age limit requirements, selection, and salary details in the post below. please share our website with your all friends.
|Indian Navy Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Board name||Indian Navy|
|Category type||Central government|
|No of post||22|
|Vacancies name||Civil Motor Driver & Pest Control Worker|
Qualification requirements details of Indian Navy Recruitment 2021
|Post name||No of post|
|Civil Motor Driver||10|
|Pest Control Worker||12|
The candidates should finish 10th Pass at any university or educational board.
- Civil Motor Driver : 10th Pass
- Pest Control Worker : 10th Pass
Age limit details
The candidate’s age limit should Upto 18 to 25 years. please refer to the official advertisement on the official site.
- Civil Motor Driver : Upto 18 to 25 years
- Pest Control Worker : Upto 18 to 25 years
The basic pay scale salary will be Up to Rs.18000.
- Civil Motor Driver : Rs.19,900 to Rs.63,200 per month
- Pest Control Worker : Rs.18,000 to Rs.56,900 per month
The selection process will be hosted by a Written Exam/Interview.
The application should be sent via Online mode and Application fees: No Fee will be charged.
The Flag Officer Commanding-in-Chief, Civilian Recruitment, Headquarters Southern Naval Command, Kochi-682004.
|OFFICIAL APPLICATION||APPLY NOW|
|DOWNLOAD OUR APP||DOWNLOAD|
|GET JOB ALERT||SUBSCRIBE NOW|
Steps to send your application to Indian Navy Recruitment 2021
- Steps To Apply in Online mode
- Go to the official website or download the notification form
- Read and check your eligibility details
- Download the notification and the application will be available
- Fill with your details and and click submit button
- Pay your application fees if applicable