DRDO Recruitment 2021 – 02 JRF, SRF VacancyBy: InfoTechies | Last updated on: August 10th, 2021 at 2:44 pm
DRDO Recruitment 2021 – 02 JRF, SRF Vacancy | Last date: 12-08-2021 | Apply Online @www.diat.ac.in – Apply Online
DRDO Recruitment 2021: Defence Institute Of Advanced Technology has decided to hire 02 JRF, SRF posts in Pune. The Online application started from 07-08-2021 to 12-08-2021. The official notification and application details will be available at www.diat.ac.in.
The DRDO will conduct the selection process on a Written Exam / Certification Verification / Direct Interview basis. Candidates should check the details about qualification, age limit requirements, selection, and salary details in the post below. please share our website with your all friends.
|Defence Institute Of Advanced Technology Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Board name||Defence Institute Of Advanced Technology|
|Category type||Central government|
|No of post||02|
|Vacancies name||JRF, SRF|
Qualification requirements details of DRDO Recruitment 2021
|Post name||No of post|
The candidates should finish GATE, Master Degree at any university or educational board.
- JRF : i. Master degree in Physics/Electronics Science/ Applied Physics/Optics/Photonics ii. NET/GATE
- SRF : i. ME/ M.Tech/M.Phil in Physics/Electronics Science/ Applied Physics/Laser ii. UGC/CSIRNET/GATE
Age limit details
The candidate’s age limit should Upto 28 to 30 Years. please refer to the official advertisement on the official site.
- JRF : Upto 28 to 30 Years
- SRF : Upto 28 to 30 Years
The basic pay scale salary will be Up to Rs.35000.
- JRF : Rs. 31000/- Per Month
- SRF : Rs. 35000/- Per Month
The selection process will be hosted by a Written Exam / Certification Verification / Direct Interview.
The application should be sent via Online mode and Application fees: No Fee will be charged.
E-Mail Address email@example.com
|OFFICIAL APPLICATION||APPLY NOW|
|DOWNLOAD OUR APP||DOWNLOAD|
|GET JOB ALERT||SUBSCRIBE NOW|
Steps to send your application to DRDO Recruitment 2021
- Steps To Apply in Online mode
- Go to the official website or download the notification form
- Read and check your eligibility details
- Download the notification and the application will be available
- Fill with your details and and click submit button
- Pay your application fees if applicable