AIIMS Nagpur Recruitment 2021 – 07 Senior Resident VacancyBy: InfoTechies | Last updated on: August 9th, 2021 at 3:08 pm
AIIMS Recruitment 2021 – 07 Senior Resident Vacancy | Last date: 12-08-2021 | Apply Offline @www.aiimsnagpur.edu.in – Apply Online
AIIMS Recruitment 2021: All India Institute of Medical Sciences has decided to hire 07 Senior Resident posts in Nagpur. The Offline application started from 06-08-2021 to 12-08-2021. The official notification and application details will be available at www.aiimsnagpur.edu.in.
The AIIMS will conduct the selection process on a Written Exam / Certification Verification / Direct Interview basis. Candidates should check the details about qualification, age limit requirements, selection, and salary details in the post below. please share our website with your all friends.
|All India Institute of Medical Sciences Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Board name||All India Institute of Medical Sciences|
|Category type||Central government|
|No of post||07|
|Vacancies name||Senior Resident|
Qualification requirements details of AIIMS Recruitment 2021
|Post name||No of post|
The candidates should finish a Diploma, PG Degree at any university or educational board.
- Senior Resident : Diploma, PG Degree
Age limit details
The candidate’s age limit should Upto 45 Years. please refer to the official advertisement on the official site.
- Senior Resident : Upto 45 Years
The basic pay scale salary will be up to Rs.67700.
- Senior Resident : Rs.67700/- (Level 11, Cell No. 01 As per 7 CPC) plus usual allowances
The selection process will be hosted by a Written Exam / Certification Verification / Direct Interview.
The application should be sent via Offline mode and Application fees: General/ EWS/ OBC Category Rs. 500/- SC/ ST category Rs. 250/- PwD category No Fees will be charged.
Ground Floor, Administrative Block AIIMS Campus, MIHAN, Nagpur-441108
|OFFICIAL APPLICATION||APPLY NOW|
|DOWNLOAD OUR APP||DOWNLOAD|
|GET JOB ALERT||SUBSCRIBE NOW|
Steps to send your application to AIIMS Recruitment 2021
- Steps To Apply in Offline mode
- Go to the official website or download the notification form
- Read and check your eligibility details
- Download the notification and the application will be available
- Fill with your details and print it
- Cover with brown color envelope cover and send it to the given postal address