IGNCA Recruitment 2021 – 01 Director Vacancy | Last date: 27-08-2021 | Apply Email @www.ignca.gov.in – Apply Online
IGNCA Recruitment 2021: Indira Gandhi National Centre for the Arts has decided to hire 01 Director posts in New Delhi. The Email application started from 02-08-2021 to 27-08-2021. The official notification and application details will be available at www.ignca.gov.in.
The IGNCA will conduct the selection process on a Written Exam / Certification Verification / Direct Interview basis. Candidates should check the details about qualification, age limit requirements, selection, and salary details in the post below. please share our website with your all friends.
|Indira Gandhi National Centre for the Arts Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Board name||Indira Gandhi National Centre for the Arts|
|Category type||Central government|
|No of post||01|
Qualification requirements details of IGNCA Recruitment 2021
|Post name||No of post|
The candidates should finish Master Degree at any university or educational board.
- Director : Master’s Degree in Art History/ Museology/ History/ Fine Arts/ Conservation/ Anthropology
Age limit details
The candidates age limit should Upto 65 Years. please refer to the official advertisement on the official site.
- Director : Upto 65 Years
The basic pay scale salary will upto Rs.75000.
- Director : ₹75,000/- Per Month
The selection process will be hosted by Written Exam / Certification Verification / Direct Interview.
The application should be sent via Email mode and Application fees: No Fee will be charged.
|OFFICIAL APPLICATION||APPLY NOW|
|DOWNLOAD OUR APP||DOWNLOAD|
|GET JOB ALERT||SUBSCRIBE NOW|
Steps to send your application to IGNCA Recruitment 2021
- Steps To Apply in Online mode
- Go to the official website or download the notification form
- Read and check your eligibility details
- Download the notification and the application will be available
- Fill with your details and and click submit button
- Pay your application fees if applicable