FSI Recruitment 2021 – Carpenter, Worker VacancyBy: InfoTechies | Last updated on: August 7th, 2021 at 4:51 pm
FSI Recruitment 2021 – 02 Carpenter, Worker Vacancy | Last date: 23-08-2021 | Apply Offline @www.fsi.gov.in – Apply Online
FSI Recruitment 2021: Fishery Survey of India has decided to hire 02 Carpenter, Worker posts in Kochi. The Offline application started from 07-08-2021 to 23-08-2021. The official notification and application details will be available at www.fsi.gov.in.
The FSI will conduct the selection process on a Written Exam / Certification Verification / Direct Interview basis. Candidates should check the details about qualification, age limit requirements, selection, and salary details in the post below. please share our website with your all friends.
|Fishery Survey of India Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Board name||Fishery Survey of India|
|Category type||Central government|
|No of post||02|
|Vacancies name||Carpenter, Worker|
Qualification requirements details of FSI Recruitment 2021
|Post name||No of post|
|Slipway Worker Grade II||01|
The candidates should finish 10th, ITI at any university or educational board.
- Carpenter : 10th, ITI
- Slipway Worker Grade II : 10th, ITI
Age limit details
The candidates age limit should Upto 18 to 30 Years. please refer to the official advertisement on the official site.
- Carpenter : Upto 18 to 30 Years
- Slipway Worker Grade II : Upto 18 to 30 Years
The basic pay scale salary will upto Rs.56900.
- Carpenter : Pay Level 2, (Rs 19900-63200)
- Slipway Worker Grade II : Pay Level -1, (Rs 18000-56900)
The selection process will be hosted by Written Exam / Certification Verification / Direct Interview.
The application should be sent via Offline mode and Application fees: No Fee will be charged.
The Zonal Director, Cochin Base of Fishery Survey of India, Kochangadi, Kochi- 682005
|OFFICIAL APPLICATION||APPLY NOW|
|DOWNLOAD OUR APP||DOWNLOAD|
|GET JOB ALERT||SUBSCRIBE NOW|
Steps to send your application to FSI Recruitment 2021
- Steps To Apply in Offline mode
- Go to the official website or download the notification form
- Read and check your eligibility details
- Download the notification and the application will be available
- Fill with your details and print it
- Cover with brown color envelope cover and send it to the given postal address