Anna University Recruitment 2021 – 25 Peon, Clerical Assistant & Professional Assistant VacancyBy: InfoTechies | Last updated on: August 7th, 2021 at 4:55 pm
AU Recruitment 2021 – 25 Peon, Clerical Assistant & Professional Assistant Vacancy | Last date: 16-08-2021 | Apply Offline @www.annauniv.edu – Apply Online
AU Recruitment 2021: Anna University has decided to hire 25 Peon, Clerical Assistant & Professional Assistant posts in Chennai. The Offline application started from 07-08-2021 to 16-08-2021. The official notification and application details will be available at www.annauniv.edu.
The AU will conduct the selection process on a Written Exam/Interview basis. Candidates should check the details about qualification, age limit requirements, selection, and salary details in the post below. please share our website with your all friends.
|Anna University Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Board name||Anna University|
|Category type||TN Jobs|
|No of post||25|
|Vacancies name||Peon, Clerical Assistant & Professional Assistant|
Qualification requirements details of AU Recruitment 2021
|Post name||No of post|
The candidates should finish 8th, Any Degree, M.Com, M.Sc, MBA, MCA at any university or educational board.
- Peon : 8th , Any Degree , M.Com , M.Sc , MBA , MCA
- Clerical Assistant : 8th , Any Degree , M.Com , M.Sc , MBA , MCA
- Professional Assistant : 8th , Any Degree , M.Com , M.Sc , MBA , MCA
Age limit details
The candidate’s age limit should Not be Mentioned. please refer to the official advertisement on the official site.
The basic pay scale salary will up to Rs.10000.
- Peon : Rs.391 per day
- Clerical Assistant : Rs.448 per day
- Professional Assistant : Rs.713 per day
The selection process will be hosted by Written Exam/Interview.
The application should be sent via Offline mode and Application fees: No Fee will be charged.
The Registrar, Anna University, Chennai-600025
|OFFICIAL APPLICATION||APPLY NOW|
|DOWNLOAD OUR APP||DOWNLOAD|
|GET JOB ALERT||SUBSCRIBE NOW|
Steps to send your application to AU Recruitment 2021
- Steps To Apply in Offline mode
- Go to the official website or download the notification form
- Read and check your eligibility details
- Download the notification and the application will be available
- Fill with your details and print it
- Cover with brown color envelope cover and send it to the given postal address