WCD Karnataka Recruitment 2021 – 358 Anganwadi Worker, Anganwadi Helper VacancyBy: InfoTechies | Last updated on: August 7th, 2021 at 3:43 pm
WCD Recruitment 2021 – 358 Anganwadi Worker, Anganwadi Helper Vacancy | Last date: 04-09-2021 | Apply Online @www.anganwadirecruit.kar.nic.in – Apply Online
WCD Recruitment 2021: Women and Child Development of Karnataka has decided to hire 358 Anganwadi Worker, Anganwadi Helper posts in All Over Karnataka. The Online application started from 06-08-2021 to 04-09-2021. The official notification and application details will be available at www.anganwadirecruit.kar.nic.in.
The WCD will conduct the selection process on a Written Exam / Certification Verification / Direct Interview basis. Candidates should check the details about qualification, age limit requirements, selection, and salary details in the post below. please share our website with your all friends.
|Women and Child Development of Karnataka Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Board name||Women and Child Development of Karnataka|
|Category type||Central government|
|No of post||358|
|Vacancies name||Anganwadi Worker, Anganwadi Helper|
Qualification requirements details of WCD Recruitment 2021
|Post name||No of post|
The candidates should finish 10th, 9th at any university or educational board.
- Anganwadi Worker : 10th, 9th
- Anganwadi Helper : 10th, 9th
Age limit details
The candidates age limit should Upto 18 to 35 Years. please refer to the official advertisement on the official site.
- Anganwadi Worker : Upto 18 to 35 Years
- Anganwadi Helper : Upto 18 to 35 Years
The basic pay scale salary will upto Rs.10000.
- Anganwadi Worker : Check Advertiement
- Anganwadi Helper : Check Advertiement
The selection process will be hosted by Written Exam / Certification Verification / Direct Interview.
The application should be sent via Online mode and Application fees: No Fee will be charged.
|OFFICIAL APPLICATION||APPLY NOW|
|DOWNLOAD OUR APP||DOWNLOAD|
|GET JOB ALERT||SUBSCRIBE NOW|
Steps to send your application to WCD Recruitment 2021
- Steps To Apply in Online mode
- Go to the official website or download the notification form
- Read and check your eligibility details
- Download the notification and the application will be available
- Fill with your details and and click submit button
- Pay your application fees if applicable