NHAI Recruitment 2021 – 01 Chief General Manager Vacancy | Last date: 16-08-2021 | Apply Online @www.nhai.gov.in – Apply Online
NHAI Recruitment 2021: National Highway Authority of India has decided to hire 01 Chief General Manager posts in Across India. The Online application started from 01-07-2021 to 16-08-2021. The official notification and application details will be available at www.nhai.gov.in.
The NHAI will conduct the selection process on a Written exam / Personal Interview / Document Verification basis. Candidates should check the details about qualification, age limit requirements, selection, and salary details in the post below. please share our website with your all friends.
|National Highway Authority of India Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Board name||National Highway Authority of India|
|Category type||Central government|
|No of post||01|
|Vacancies name||Chief General Manager|
Qualification requirements details of NHAI Recruitment 2021
|Post name||No of post|
|Chief General Manager||01|
The candidates should finish Degree in Commerce / Accounts/ Finance/ ICAI/ ICWAI at any university or educational board.
- Chief General Manager : Degree in Commerce / Accounts/ Finance/ ICAI/ ICWAI
Age limit details
The candidates age limit should Upto 56 Years. please refer to the official advertisement on the official site.
- Chief General Manager : Upto 56 Years
The basic pay scale salary will upto Rs.67000.
- Chief General Manager : Rs.37,400 to Rs.67,000 with GP Rs.10,000
The selection process will be hosted by Written exam / Personal Interview / Document Verification.
The application should be sent via Online mode and Application fees: No Fee will be charged.
DGM (HR &Admn.)-I, National Highways Authority of India, Plot No: G – 5 & 6, Sector – 10, Dwarka, New Delhi – 110075.
|OFFICIAL APPLICATION||APPLY NOW|
|DOWNLOAD OUR APP||DOWNLOAD|
|GET JOB ALERT||SUBSCRIBE NOW|
Steps to send your application to NHAI Recruitment 2021
- Steps To Apply in Online mode
- Go to the official website or download the notification form
- Read and check your eligibility details
- Download the notification and the application will be available
- Fill with your details and and click submit button
- Pay your application fees if applicable