TN Govt Social Defence Dept Recruitment 2021 – 02 Programme Assistant & Manager Vacancy | Last date: 02-09-2021 | Apply Offline @www.tn.gov.in – Apply Online
TN Govt Social Defence Dept Recruitment 2021: TN Govt Social Defence Dept has decided to hire 02 Programme Assistant & Manager posts in Chennai. The Offline application started from 07-08-2021 to 02-09-2021. The official notification and application details will be available at www.tn.gov.in.
The TN Govt Social Defence Dept will conduct the selection process on an Interview basis. Candidates should check the details about qualification, age limit requirements, selection, and salary details in the post below. please share our website with your all friends.
|TN Govt Social Defence Dept Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Board name||TN Govt Social Defence Dept|
|Category type||TN Jobs|
|No of post||02|
|Vacancies name||Programme Assistant & Manager|
Qualification requirements details of TN Govt Social Defence Dept Recruitment 2021
|Post name||No of post|
The candidates should finish Any Degree at any university or educational board.
- Programme Manager : Any UG/PG Degree
- Programme Assistant : Any Degree
Age limit details
The candidates age limit should Upto 40 Years. please refer to the official advertisement on the official site.
- Programme Manager : Upto 40 Years
- Programme Assistant : Upto 40 Years
The basic pay scale salary will upto Rs.35000.
- Programme Manager : Rs.35,000 per Month
- Programme Assistant : Rs.10,000 per Month
The selection process will be hosted by Interview.
The application should be sent via Offline mode and Application fees: No Fee will be charged.
The Director Of Social Defence, State Adoption Resource Agency, Department of Social Defence, No.300 Purasawalkam High Road, Kellys, Chennai-600010, Phone:044-26423050
|OFFICIAL APPLICATION||APPLY NOW|
|DOWNLOAD OUR APP||DOWNLOAD|
|GET JOB ALERT||SUBSCRIBE NOW|
Steps to send your application to TN Govt Social Defence Dept Recruitment 2021
- Steps To Apply in Offline mode
- Go to the official website or download the notification form
- Read and check your eligibility details
- Download the notification and the application will be available
- Fill with your details and print it
- Cover with brown color envelope cover and send it to the given postal address