NCC Recruitment 2021 – Various Driver, Chowkidar, Office Assistant VacancyBy: InfoTechies | Last updated on: August 6th, 2021 at 9:20 pm
NCC Recruitment 2021 – Various Driver, Chowkidar, Office Assistant Vacancy | Last date: 31-06-2021 | Apply Offline @www.cms.tn.gov.in – Apply Online
NCC Recruitment 2021: National Cadet Corps Department has decided to hire Various Driver, Chowkidar, Office Assistant posts in Chennai. The Offline application started from 06-08-2021 to 31-06-2021. The official notification and application details will be available at www.cms.tn.gov.in.
The NCC will conduct the selection process on a Written Exam / Certification Verification / Direct Interview basis. Candidates should check the details about qualification, age limit requirements, selection, and salary details in the post below. please share our website with your all friends.
|Board name||National Cadet Corps Department|
|Category type||Central government|
|No of post||Various|
|Vacancies name||Driver, Chowkidar, Office Assistant|
Qualification requirements details of NCC Recruitment 2021
|Post name||No of post|
The candidates should finish 8th, HMV Driving Licence at any university or educational board.
- Driver : 8th, LMV Driving Licence, HMV Driving Licence
- Chowkidar : Ex-servicemen, 8th
- Office Assistant : 8th
- Store Attendant : 8th
- Boat Keeper : 8th
- Boat Lascar : 8th
Age limit details
The candidates age limit should Check Advertisement. please refer to the official advertisement on the official site.
- Driver : Check Advertisement
- Chowkidar : Check Advertisement
- Office Assistant : Check Advertisement
- Store Attendant : Check Advertisement
- Boat Keeper : Check Advertisement
- Boat Lascar : Check Advertisement
The basic pay scale salary will upto Rs.62000.
- Driver : Level 8 (19500-62000)
- Chowkidar : Level 1 (15700-50000)
- Office Assistant : Level 1 (15700-50000)
- Store Attendant : Level 2 (15900-50400)
- Boat Keeper : Level 1 (15700-50000)
- Boat Lascar : Level 2 (15900-50400)
The selection process will be hosted by Written Exam / Certification Verification / Direct Interview.
The application should be sent via Offline mode and Application fees: No Fee will be charged.
Deputy Director, NCC Directorate (TN, P&AN), State Cell, Fort Saint George, Chennai-600009
|OFFICIAL APPLICATION||APPLY NOW|
|DOWNLOAD OUR APP||DOWNLOAD|
|GET JOB ALERT||SUBSCRIBE NOW|
Steps to send your application to NCC Recruitment 2021
- Steps To Apply in Offline mode
- Go to the official website or download the notification form
- Read and check your eligibility details
- Download the notification and the application will be available
- Fill with your details and print it
- Cover with brown color envelope cover and send it to the given postal address