Tamil Nadu Government Secretariat Recruitment 2021 – Various Driver, Office Assistant, Chokidar, Store Attendant & more Vacancy | Last date: 31-08-2021 | Apply Offline @www.tn.gov.in – Apply Online
Tamil Nadu Government Secretariat Recruitment 2021: Tamil Nadu Government Secretariat has decided to hire Various Driver, Office Assistant, Chokidar, Store Attendant & more posts in Chennai. The Offline application started from 05-08-2021 to 31-08-2021. The official notification and application details will be available at www.tn.gov.in.
The Tamil Nadu Government Secretariat will conduct the selection process on a Written Exam/Skill Test Interview basis. Candidates should check the details about qualification, age limit requirements, selection, and salary details in the post below. please share our website with your all friends.
|Board name||Tamil Nadu Government Secretariat|
|Category type||TN Jobs|
|No of post||Various|
|Vacancies name||Driver, Office Assistant, Chokidar, Store Attendant & more|
Qualification requirements details of Tamil Nadu Government Secretariat Recruitment 2021
|Post name||No of post|
The candidates should finish 8th at any university or educational board.
- Driver : 8th
- Store Attendant : 8th
- Office Assistant : 8th
- Chowkidar : 8th
- Boat Keeper : 8th
- Boat Lascar : 8th
Age limit details
The candidates age limit should Upto 18 to 32 years. please refer to the official advertisement on the official site.
- Driver : Upto 18 to 32 years
- Store Attendant : Upto 18 to 32 years
- Office Assistant : Upto 18 to 32 years
- Chowkidar : Upto 18 to 32 years
- Boat Keeper : Upto 18 to 32 years
- Boat Lascar : Upto 18 to 32 years
The basic pay scale salary will upto Rs.50000.
- Driver : Rs.15,700 to Rs.62,000 per month
- Store Attendant : Rs.15,900 to Rs.50,400 per month
- Office Assistant : Rs.15,700 to Rs.50,000 per month
- Chowkidar : Rs.15,700 to Rs.50,000 per month
- Boat Keeper : Rs.15,700 to Rs.50,000 per month
- Boat Lascar : Rs.15,900 to Rs.50,400 per month
The selection process will be hosted by Written Exam/Skill Test Interview.
The application should be sent via Offline mode and Application fees: No Fee will be charged.
Deputy Director, NCC Directorate (TN, P&AN), State Cell, Fort Saint George, Chennai-600009
|OFFICIAL APPLICATION||APPLY NOW|
|DOWNLOAD OUR APP||DOWNLOAD|
|GET JOB ALERT||SUBSCRIBE NOW|
Steps to send your application to Tamil Nadu Government Secretariat Recruitment 2021
- Steps To Apply in Offline mode
- Go to the official website or download the notification form
- Read and check your eligibility details
- Download the notification and the application will be available
- Fill with your details and print it
- Cover with brown color envelope cover and send it to the given postal address