Vellore DCPU Recruitment 2021 – 02 Security, Counsellor Vacancy | Last date: 18-06-2021 | Apply Offline @www.tn.gov.in – Apply Online
DCPU Recruitment 2021: District Child Protection Unit has decided to hire 02 Security, Counsellor posts in Vellore. The Offline application started from 06-08-2021 to 18-06-2021. The official notification and application details will be available at www.tn.gov.in.
The DCPU will conduct the selection process on a Written / Exam Certification Verification/ Direct Interview basis. Candidates should check the details about qualification, age limit requirements, selection, and salary details in the post below. please share our website with your all friends.
|Board name||District Child Protection Unit|
|Category type||Central government|
|No of post||02|
|Vacancies name||Security, Counsellor|
Qualification requirements details of DCPU Recruitment 2021
|Post name||No of post|
The candidates should finish Read Write in Tamil / UG Degree at any university or educational board.
- Security : Read Write in Tamil
- Counsellor : PG Degree, UG Degree
Age limit details
The candidates age limit should Upto 18 to 35 Years. please refer to the official advertisement on the official site.
- Security : Upto 18 to 35 Years
- Counsellor : Upto 18 to 35 Years
The basic pay scale salary will upto Rs.15000.
- Security : Rs. 10,000/- Per Month
- Counsellor : Rs. 15,000/- Per Month
The application should be sent via Offline mode and Application fees: No Fee will be charged.
மாவட்ட குழந்தைகள் பாதுகாப்பு அலுவலர், மாவட்ட குழந்தைகள் பாதுகாப்பு அலகு, அண்ணாசாலை, வேலூர் – 632 001
|OFFICIAL APPLICATION||APPLY NOW|
|DOWNLOAD OUR APP||DOWNLOAD|
|GET JOB ALERT||SUBSCRIBE NOW|
Steps to send your application to DCPU Recruitment 2021
- Steps To Apply in Offline mode
- Go to the official website or download the notification form
- Read and check your eligibility details
- Download the notification and the application will be available
- Fill with your details and print it
- Cover with brown color envelope cover and send it to the given postal address