ESIC Recruitment 2021 – 18 Assistant Professor, Professor, Associate Professor VacancyBy: InfoTechies | Last updated on: August 5th, 2021 at 7:05 pm
ESIC Recruitment 2021 – 18 Assistant Professor, Professor, Associate Professor Vacancy | Last date: 13-08-2021 | Apply Online @www.esic.nic.in – Apply Online
ESIC Recruitment 2021: Employees State Insurance Corporation has decided to hire 18 Assistant Professor, Professor, Associate Professor posts in Chennai. The Online application started from 02-08-2021 to 13-08-2021. The official notification and application details will be available at www.esic.nic.in.
The ESIC will conduct the selection process on a Interviews basis. Candidates should check the details about qualification, age limit requirements, selection, and salary details in the post below. please share our website with your all friends.
|Board name||Employees State Insurance Corporation|
|Category type||Central government|
|No of post||18|
|Vacancies name||Assistant Professor, Professor, Associate Professor|
Qualification requirements details of ESIC Recruitment 2021
|Post name||No of post|
The candidates should finish Any Degree at any university or educational board.
- Assistant Professor : Any Degree
- Professor : Any Degree
- Associate Professor : Any Degree
Age limit details
The candidates age limit should Upto 67 Years. please refer to the official advertisement on the official site.
- Assistant Professor : Upto 67 Years
- Professor : Upto 67 Years
- Associate Professor : Upto 67 Years
The basic pay scale salary will upto Rs.177000.
- Assistant Professor : Rs.1,01,000/- Per Month
- Professor : Rs.1,77,000/- Per Month
- Associate Professor : Rs.1,16,000/- Per Month
The selection process will be hosted by Interviews.
The application should be sent via Online mode and Application fees: No Fee will be charged.
|OFFICIAL APPLICATION||APPLY NOW|
|DOWNLOAD OUR APP||DOWNLOAD|
|GET JOB ALERT||SUBSCRIBE NOW|
Steps to send your application to ESIC Recruitment 2021
- Steps To Apply in Online mode
- Go to the official website or download the notification form
- Read and check your eligibility details
- Download the notification and the application will be available
- Fill with your details and and click submit button
- Pay your application fees if applicable