NIRT Recruitment 2021 – 09 Project Technician, Driver VacancyBy: InfoTechies | Last updated on: August 4th, 2021 at 11:45 am
NIRT Recruitment 2021 – 09 Project Technician, Driver Vacancy | Last date: 13-08-2021 | Apply Online @www.nirt.res.in – Apply Online
NIRT Recruitment 2021: National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis has decided to hire 09 Project Technician, Driver posts in Chennai. The Online application started from 04-08-2021 to 13-08-2021. The official notification and application details will be available at www.nirt.res.in.
The NIRT will conduct the selection process on a Skill Test, Interview basis. Candidates should check the details about qualification, age limit requirements, selection, and salary details in the post below. please share our website with your all friends.
|Board name||National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis|
|Category type||TN Jobs|
|No of post||09|
|Vacancies name||Project Technician, Driver|
Qualification requirements details of NIRT Recruitment 2021
|Post name||No of post|
|Project Technician III(X-Ray Technician)[Field Post]||03|
|Driver Cum Mechanic||06|
The candidates should finish the Diploma / 10th Pass at any university or educational board.
Age limit details
The candidate’s age limit should Up to 25 to 30 Years. please refer to the official advertisement on the official site.
- Project Technician III(X-Ray Technician) : Upto 25 to 30 Years
- Driver Cum Mechanic : Upto 25 to 30 Years
The basic pay scale salary will upto Rs.18000.
- Project Technician III(X-Ray Technician): Rs.18,000 per month
- Driver Cum Mechanic : Rs.16,000 per month
The selection process will be hosted by Skill Test, Interview.
The application should be sent via Online mode and Application fees: No Fee will be charged.
ICMR-National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis, No.1 Mayor Satyamoorthy Road, Chetpet, Chennai-600031
|OFFICIAL APPLICATION||APPLY NOW|
|DOWNLOAD OUR APP||DOWNLOAD|
|GET JOB ALERT||SUBSCRIBE NOW|
Steps to send your application to NIRT Recruitment 2021
- Steps To Apply in Online mode
- Go to the official website or download the notification form
- Read and check your eligibility details
- Download the notification and the application will be available
- Fill with your details and and click submit button
- Pay your application fees if applicable