NIE Recruitment 2021 – 03 Project Staff Nurse, Project Technical Officer Vacancy | Last date: 13-08-2021 | Apply Offline @www.nie.gov.in – Apply Online
NIE Recruitment 2021: National Institute of Epidemiology has decided to hire 03 Project Staff Nurse, Project Technical Officer posts in Chennai. The Offline application started from 03-08-2021 to 13-08-2021. The official notification and application details will be available at www.nie.gov.in.
The NIE will conduct the selection process on a Written Exam/Interview basis. Candidates should check the details about qualification, age limit requirements, selection, and salary details in the post below. please share our website with your all friends.
|Board name||National Institute of Epidemiology|
|Category type||TN Jobs|
|No of post||03|
|Vacancies name||Project Staff Nurse, Project Technical Officer|
Qualification requirements details of NIE Recruitment 2021
|Post name||No of post|
|Project Staff Nurse||02|
|Project Technical Officer (Social Work)||01|
The candidates should finish DGNM / UG/PG (Social Work/Social Defence) at any university or educational board.
- Project Staff Nurse : DGNM
- Project Technical Officer (Social Work) : UG/PG (Social Work/Social Defence)
Age limit details
The candidates age limit should Upto 30 Years. please refer to the official advertisement on the official site.
- Project Staff Nurse : Upto 30 Years
- Project Technical Officer (Social Work) : Upto 30 Years
The basic pay scale salary will upto Rs.32000.
- Project Staff Nurse : Rs.31,500 per month
- Project Technical Officer (Social Work) : Rs.32,000 per month
The selection process will be hosted by Written Exam/Interview.
The application should be sent via Offline mode and Application fees: No Fee will be charged.
National Institute of Epidemiology, R-127 Second Main Road, TNHB, Ayapakkam, Chennai – 600 077
|OFFICIAL APPLICATION||APPLY NOW|
|DOWNLOAD OUR APP||DOWNLOAD|
|GET JOB ALERT||SUBSCRIBE NOW|
Steps to send your application to NIE Recruitment 2021
- Steps To Apply in Offline mode
- Go to the official website or download the notification form
- Read and check your eligibility details
- Download the notification and the application will be available
- Fill with your details and print it
- Cover with brown color envelope cover and send it to the given postal address