IIITDM Recruitment 2021 – 01 Junior Project Engineer Vacancy | Last date: 09-08-2021 | Apply Offline @www.iiitdm.ac.in – Apply Online
IIITDM Recruitment 2021: Indian Institute of Information Technology Design and Manufacturing has decided to hire 01 Junior Project Engineer posts in Kancheepuram. The Offline application started from 02-08-2021 to 09-08-2021. The official notification and application details will be available at www.iiitdm.ac.in.
The IIITDM will conduct the selection process on a Interview basis. Candidates should check the details about qualification, age limit requirements, selection, and salary details in the post below. please share our website with your all friends.
|Board name||Indian Institute of Information Technology Design and Manufacturing|
|Category type||TN Jobs|
|No of post||01|
|Vacancies name||Junior Project Engineer|
Qualification requirements details of IIITDM Recruitment 2021
|Post name||No of post|
|Junior Project Engineer||01|
The candidates should finish BE/B.Tech (ECE/Instrumentation/Mech) at any university or educational board.
- Junior Project Engineer : BE/B.Tech (ECE/Instrumentation/Mech)
Age limit details
The candidates age limit should Upto 35 Years. please refer to the official advertisement on the official site.
- Junior Project Engineer : Upto 35 Years
The basic pay scale salary will upto Rs.25000.
- Junior Project Engineer : Rs.25,000 per month
The selection process will be hosted by Interview.
The application should be sent via Offline mode and Application fees: No Fee will be charged.
IIITDM Kancheepuram, Melakottaiyur, Chennai-600127
|OFFICIAL APPLICATION||APPLY NOW|
|DOWNLOAD OUR APP||DOWNLOAD|
|GET JOB ALERT||SUBSCRIBE NOW|
Steps to send your application to IIITDM Recruitment 2021
- Steps To Apply in Offline mode
- Go to the official website or download the notification form
- Read and check your eligibility details
- Download the notification and the application will be available
- Fill with your details and print it
- Cover with brown color envelope cover and send it to the given postal address