WCD Karnataka Anganwadi Recruitment 2021 – Various Anganwadi Worker VacancyBy: InfoTechies | Last updated on: August 2nd, 2021 at 1:21 pm
WCD Karnataka Anganwadi Recruitment 2021 – Various Anganwadi Worker Vacancy | Last date: 31-08-2021 | Apply Online @anganwadirecruit.kar.nic.in – Apply Online
WCD Karnataka Anganwadi Recruitment 2021: WCD Karnataka Anganwadi has decided to hire Various Anganwadi Worker posts in Karnataka. The Online application started from 29-07-2021 to 31-08-2021. The official notification and application details will be available at anganwadirecruit.kar.nic.in.
The WCD Karnataka Anganwadi will conduct the selection process on a Direct Interview basis. Candidates should check the details about qualification, age limit requirements, selection, and salary details in the post below. please share our website with your all friends.
|Board name||WCD Karnataka Anganwadi|
|Category type||State Govt jobs|
|No of post||Various|
|Vacancies name||Anganwadi Worker|
Qualification requirements details of WCD Karnataka Anganwadi Recruitment 2021
|Post name||No of post|
The candidates should finish 8th Pass, 12th Pass at any university or educational board.
- Anganwadi Worker : 4th, 8th, 10th standard
- Anganwadi Helper : 4th, 8th, 10th standard
Age limit details
The candidates age limit should Upto 18 years to 35 Years. please refer to the official advertisement on the official site.
- Anganwadi Worker : Upto 18 years to 35 Years
- Anganwadi Helper : Upto 18 years to 35 Years
The basic pay scale salary will upto Rs.20000.
- Anganwadi Worker : Check Notification
- Anganwadi Helper : Check Notification
The selection process will be hosted by Direct Interview.
The application should be sent via Online mode and Application fees: No fees will be charged.
|OFFICIAL APPLICATION||APPLY NOW|
|DOWNLOAD OUR APP||DOWNLOAD|
|GET JOB ALERT||SUBSCRIBE NOW|
Steps to send your application to WCD Karnataka Anganwadi Recruitment 2021
- Steps To Apply in Online mode
- Go to the official website or download the notification form
- Read and check your eligibility details
- Download the notification and the application will be available
- Fill with your details and and click submit button
- Pay your application fees if applicable