SAI Recruitment 2021 – 03 YP VacancyBy: InfoTechies | Last updated on: August 2nd, 2021 at 1:24 pm
SAI Recruitment 2021 – 03 YP Vacancy | Last date: 21-08-2021 | Apply Email @www.sportsauthorityofindia.nic.in – Apply Online
SAI Recruitment 2021: Sports Authority of India has decided to hire 03 YP posts in Lucknow, Rohtak. The Email application started from 28-07-2021 to 21-08-2021. The official notification and application details will be available at www.sportsauthorityofindia.nic.in.
The SAI will conduct the selection process on a Written Exam / Certification Verification / Direct Interview basis. Candidates should check the details about qualification, age limit requirements, selection, and salary details in the post below. please share our website with your all friends.
|Board name||Sports Authority of India|
|Category type||Central government|
|No of post||03|
Qualification requirements details of SAI Recruitment 2021
|Post name||No of post|
|Young Professional (Project & Admin)||01|
|Young Professional (Legal)||01|
The candidates should finish MBA, M.Sc, LLB at any university or educational board.
Age limit details
The candidates’ age limit should Up to 35 to 50 Years. please refer to the official advertisement on the official site.
- Nutritionist : Upto 35 to 50 Years
- Young Professional (Project & Admin) : Upto 35 to 50 Years
- Young Professional (Legal) : Upto 35 to 50 Years
The basic pay scale salary will upto Rs.60000.
- Nutritionist : Rs.75000 – 100000/- Per Month
- Young Professional (Project & Admin) : Rs. 40,000/- Rs. 60,000/- Per Month
- Young Professional (Legal) : Rs. 40,000/- Rs. 60,000/- Per Month
The selection process will be hosted by Written Exam / Certification Verification / Direct Interview.
The application should be sent via Email mode and Application fees: No Fee will be charged.
|OFFICIAL APPLICATION||APPLY NOW|
|DOWNLOAD OUR APP||DOWNLOAD|
|GET JOB ALERT||SUBSCRIBE NOW|
Steps to send your application to SAI Recruitment 2021
- Steps To Apply in Online mode
- Go to the official website or download the notification form
- Read and check your eligibility details
- Download the notification and the application will be available
- Fill with your details and and click submit button
- Pay your application fees if applicable