Bharathiar University Recruitment 2021 – 12 Project Assistants, fellows, and Assistant Vacancy | Last date: 16-08-2021 | Apply Walkins @www.bu.ac.in – Apply Online
Bharathiar University Recruitment 2021: Bharathiar University has decided to hire 12 Project Assistants, fellows, and Assistant posts in Coimbatore. The Walkins application started from 02-08-2021 to 16-08-2021. The official notification and application details will be available at www.bu.ac.in.
The BU will conduct the selection process on a Interview basis. Candidates should check the details about qualification, age limit requirements, selection, and salary details in the post below. please share our website with your all friends.
|No of post
|Project Assistants, fellows, and Assistant
Qualification requirements details of BU Recruitment 2021
|No of post
|Assistant Technical Officer
The candidates should finish Any Degree, MBA at any university or educational board.
- Project Fellow : Any Degree, MBA
- Project Assistant : Any Degree, MBA
- Assistant Technical Officer : Any Degree, MBA
- Assistant : Any Degree, MBA
Age limit details
The candidates age limit should Check Advertisement. please refer to the official advertisement on the official site.
- Project Fellow : Check Advertisement
- Project Assistant : Check Advertisement
- Assistant Technical Officer : Check Advertisement
- Assistant : Check Advertisement
The basic pay scale salary will upto Rs.12000.
- Project Fellow : Rs.15000/- Per Month
- Project Assistant : Rs.12000/- Per Month
- Assistant Technical Officer : Rs.12000/- Per Month
- Assistant : Rs.15000/- Per Month
The application should be sent via Walkins mode and Application fees: No Fee will be charged.
|DOWNLOAD OUR APP
|GET JOB ALERT
Steps to send your application to BU Recruitment 2021
- Steps To Apply in Offline mode
- Go to the official website or download the notification form
- Read and check your eligibility details
- Download the notification and the application will be available
- Fill with your details and print it
- Cover with brown color envelope cover and send it to the given postal address