CDAC Chennai Recruitment 2020 – 11 Project Associate posts @Apply NowBy: InfoTechies | Last updated on: July 3rd, 2020 at 12:18 am
CDAC Chennai recruitment 2020 for 11 Project Associate posts | Last date: 10-07-2020 | Apply Online @https://cdac.in/
CDAC Chennai Recruitment 2020: Centre for Development of Advanced Computing has been decided to hire some various kinds of 11 Project Associate posts at the Chennai. Currently, CDAC Chennai has published 11 Project Associate posts via Online mode application. The offline application started from 01.07.2020 to 10-07-2020. The official notification and application details will be available at https://cdac.in/.
The CDAC Chennai will be conducting the selection process by Written Exam/Interview basis. Candidates should check the regarding details about qualification, age limit requirement, selection, and salary details in the post below. please share our website with your all friends.
About CDAC Chennai recruitment 2020: .
|Board name||Centre for Development of Advanced Computing|
|Category type||Central government|
|No of post||11|
|Vacancies name||Project Associate|
Qualification requirements details of CDAC Chennai Recruitment 2020
|Post name||No of post|
|Project Associate||BE / B.Tech / MCA / PG|
Age limit details
|Post name||Age details|
|Project Associate||Up to 35 years|
|Post name||Salary details|
|Project Associate||Rs.25,000 to Rs.35,000 per month|
The selection process will be hosted by Written Exam/Interview.
The application should be send through via Online mode and The Rs.no fees fees will be charged for application fees.
Steps to send your application to CDAC Chennai Recruitment 2020
- Steps To Apply in Offline mode
- Go to the official website or download the notification form
- Read and check your eligibility details
- Download the notification and the application will be available
- Fill with your details and print it
- Cover with brown color envelope cover and send it to the given postal address
- Alternative ( Not mandatory)
- Generate your application as a scanned copy and send it to the given email address.