TANUVAS recruitment 2020 – 02 Veterinary Graduate postsBy: InfoTechies | Last updated on: June 21st, 2020 at 5:21 pm
TANUVAS recruitment 2020 for 02 Veterinary Graduate posts | Last date: 01.07.2020 | Apply Offline @http://www.tanuvas.ac.in/
TANUVAS Recruitment 2020: Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences have been decided to hire some various kinds of 02 Veterinary Graduate posts at the Tamilnadu. Currently, TANUVAS has published 02 Veterinary Graduate posts via Offline mode application. The offline application started from 20.06.2020 to 01.07.2020. The official notification and application details will be available at http://www.tanuvas.ac.in/.
The TANUVAS will be conducting the selection process by Interview basis. Candidates should check the regarding details about qualification, age limit requirement, selection, and salary details in the post below. please share our website with your all friends.
About TANUVAS recruitment 2020: .
|Board name||Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences|
|Category type||TN Jobs|
|No of post||02|
|Vacancies name||Veterinary Graduate|
Qualification requirements details of TANUVAS Recruitment 2020
|Post name||No of post|
The candidates should finish B.V.Sc at any university or education board.
Age limit details
|Post name||Age details|
|Veterinary Graduate||Above 18 Years|
The basic pay scale salary will upto Rs.30000 Per Month .
|Post name||Salary details|
|Veterinary Graduate||Rs.30000 Per Month|
The selection process will be hosted by Interview .
The application should be send through via Offline mode and The Rs.Nill fees will be charged for application fees.
Steps to send your application to TANUVAS Recruitment 2020
- Steps To Apply in Offline mode
- Go to the official website or download the notification form
- Read and check your eligibility details
- Download the notification and the application will be available
- Fill with your details and print it
- Cover with brown color envelope cover and send it to the given postal address
- Alternative ( Not mandatory)
- Generate your application as a scanned copy and send it to the given email address.