Lok Sabha recruitment 2020 – 47 Translator vacanciesBy: InfoTechies | Last updated on: June 21st, 2020 at 1:28 am
Lok Sabha recruitment 2020 for 47 Translator posts | Last date: 27-07-2020 | Apply Online @https://loksabha.nic.in
Lok Sabha Recruitment 2020: Lok Sabha has been decided to hire some various kinds of 47 Translator posts in India. Currently, Lok Sabha has published 47 Translator posts via Online mode application. The offline application started from 18-06-2020 to 27-07-2020. The official notification and application details will be available at https://loksabha.nic.in.
The Lok Sabha will be conducting the selection process by the Preliminary & Main Exam basis. Candidates should check the regarding details about qualification, age limit requirement, selection, and salary details in the post below. please share our website with your all friends.
About Lok Sabha recruitment 2020: .
|Board name||Lok Sabha|
|Category type||Central government|
|No of post||47|
Qualification requirements details of Lok Sabha Recruitment 2020
|Post name||No of post|
The candidates should finish PG Degree at any university or education board.
|Translator||PG in Hindi with 2 years of experience|
Age limit details
|Post name||Age details|
The basic pay scale salary will upto Rs.Rs.47,600 to Rs.1,51,100 per month.
|Post name||Salary details|
|Translator||Rs.47,600 to Rs.1,51,100 per month|
The selection process will be hosted by Preliminary & Main Exam.
The application should be send through via Online mode and The Rs.No fees fees will be charged for application fees.
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Steps to send your application to Lok Sabha Recruitment 2020
- Steps To Apply in Offline mode
- Go to the official website or download the notification form
- Read and check your eligibility details
- Download the notification and the application will be available
- Fill with your details and print it
- Cover with brown color envelope cover and send it to the given postal address
- Alternative ( Not mandatory)
- Generate your application as a scanned copy and send it to the given email address.