Aavin Chennai Recruitment 2020 – Various Wholesale Dealers postsBy: InfoTechies | Last updated on: June 13th, 2020 at 11:50 pm
Aavin Chennai recruitment 2020 for Various Wholesale Dealers posts | Last date: 26.06.2020 | Apply Offline @https://aavinmilk.com/
Aavin Chennai Recruitment 2020: Aavin Chennai has been decided to hire some various kinds of Various Wholesale Dealers posts at the Chennai. Currently, Aavin Chennai has published Various Wholesale Dealers posts via Offline mode application. The offline application started from 13.06.2020 to 26.06.2020. The official notification and application details will be available at https://aavinmilk.com/.
The Aavin Chennai will be conducting the selection process by Shortlisting basis. Candidates should check the regarding details about qualification, age limit requirement, selection, and salary details in the post below. please share our website with your all friends.
About Aavin Chennai recruitment 2020: .
|Board name||Aavin-Tamil Nadu Co-operative Milk Producers|
|Category type||TN Jobs|
|No of post||Various|
|Vacancies name||Wholesale Dealers|
Qualification requirements details of Aavin Chennai Recruitment 2020
|Post name||No of post|
|Wholesale Dealers||Individual or Shop can apply.|
Age limit details
|Post name||Age details|
|Wholesale Dealers||Above 18 Years|
The basic pay scale salary will upto Rs.20000 Per Month .
|Post name||Salary details|
|Wholesale Dealers||Rs.20000 Per Month|
The selection process will be hosted by Shortlisting.
The application should be send through via Offline mode and The Rs.500 fees will be charged for application fees.
Steps to send your application to Aavin Chennai Recruitment 2020
- Steps To Apply in Offline mode
- Go to the official website or download the notification form
- Read and check your eligibility details
- Download the notification and the application will be available
- Fill with your details and print it
- Cover with brown color envelope cover and send it to the given postal address
- Alternative ( Not mandatory)
- Generate your application as a scanned copy and send it to the given email address.