TNCPCR recruitment 2020 for 06 Member posts @www.tn.gov.inBy: InfoTechies | Last updated on: June 28th, 2020 at 3:14 am
TNCPCR recruitment 2020 for 06 Member posts | Last date: 08.07.2020 | Apply Offline @www.tn.gov.in
TNCPCR Recruitment 2020: TNCPCR has been decided to hire some various kinds of 06 Member posts at the Tamilnadu. Currently, TNCPCR has published 06 Member. posts via Offline mode application. The offline application started from 09.06.2020 to 08.07.2020. The official notification and application details will be available at www.tn.gov.in.
The TNCPCR will be conducting the selection process by Based On Merit List And Experience. basis. Candidates should check the regarding details about qualification, age limit requirement, selection, and salary details in the post below. please share our website with your all friends.
About TNCPCR recruitment 2020: .
|Board name||Tamil Nadu Commission for Protection of Child Right|
|Category type||State Govt jobs|
|No of post||06|
Qualification requirements details of TNCPCR Recruitment 2020
|Post name||No of post|
The candidates should finish Post Graduate Degree+Experience. at any university or educational board.
|Member||Post Graduate Degree+Experience|
Age limit details
|Post name||Age details|
|Member||Below 60 Years|
|Post name||Salary details|
|Member||Rs.20000 Per Month|
The selection process will be hosted by Based On Merit List And Experience..
The application should be send through via Offline mode and The Rs.Nill fees will be charged for application fees.
Steps to send your application to TNCPCR Recruitment 2020
- Steps To Apply in Offline mode
- Go to the official website or download the notification form
- Read and check your eligibility details
- Download the notification and the application will be available
- Fill with your details and print it
- Cover with brown color envelope cover and send it to the given postal address
- Alternative ( Not mandatory)
- Generate your application as a scanned copy and send it to the given email address.